Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Epic Butter Chicken and Turmeric Mashed Cauliflower...OH YEAH!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epic Butter Chicken and Turmeric Mashed Cauliflower...OH YEAH!

New post on primalpat.com

This is my take on Mark's version of Butter Chicken. I tweaked it, and had to make do with some substitutions. It's A-F*CKING-MAZING!

Enjoy!
    A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

Looks awesome! How tasty was the mashed cauliflower?

Syd
    29/F
    5'4.5
    Highest weight: 220
    Starting weight: 195
    Current weight: 179
    Goal weight: 127

Comment

Awesome! They sopped up the sauce very well!
      A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Do not allow yourself to become wrapped up in a food 'lifestyle'. That is ego, and you are not that.

Comment

That looks reeeealy good!

Comment

I just made this and it is so delicious! Thanks so much for sharing your recipe!

Here is something similar that we like, Indian Walnut Chicken, " Akhrot-Murgh"

Sanjeev Kapoor

We make it primal by substituting coconut milk for the heavy cream.

As for cauliflower mash I used 1/2 a head and added 2 peeled parsnips, boiled it for about 12 minutes, drained it and added butter along with the tumeric. Yummy!
          Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Forager View Post
            I just made this and it is so delicious! Thanks so much for sharing your recipe!

Sanjeev Kapoor

As for cauliflower mash I used 1/2 a head and added 2 peeled parsnips, boiled it for about 12 minutes, drained it and added butter along with the tumeric. Yummy!
            It's already primal with the heavy cream, just saying
            Personally I prefer the added flavour & dimension that using coconut milk or cream brings to the mix.
            If you're interested in my (very) occasional updates on how I'm working out and what I'm eating click here.

Originally posted by tfarny
            If you are new to the PB - please ignore ALL of this stuff, until you've read the book, or at least http://www.marksdailyapple.com/primal-blueprint-101/

Comment

AWESOME! Thank you so much!

Originally posted by Urban Forager View Post

Sanjeev Kapoor

A Post-Primal PrimalPat

Comment

Working...
              X