Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How bout those Turkish eggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How bout those Turkish eggs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day one primal breakfast and I went for the turkish eggs.. my biggest problem is I like easy! Cooking is okay, but not a passion and if I can get out of it I will.. but I have got to invest the time and effort if I want the outcome of strong health and wellbeing..
    I LOVE THESE EGGS! So much so, that I made a second helping, which completely satisfied my hunger AND made one for a family member who is limited in what he can eat due to a gastric bypass.. we were both jaw dropping amazed at the taste.. and his stomach didn't hurt with this meal!
    I love eggs benedict and this is a totally acceptable substitute in my book.. wish I could make a bunch and freeze it but ya know.. it is what it is..
    The other thing that I really loved is that I was still hungry after the first helping and was surprised to remind myself that I could have another, rather than just licking my plate clean. That was a COMPLETE sense of freedom and lack of guilt that I have not felt in a VERY long time.. I actually enjoyed making the second helping.
    Great start and promising..
    Female 5'5", Feb. 29, 2012 SW 208, GW 160
    My journal...
    http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post734883

I had to look up Turkish eggs and WOW they look yummy!!! I love egg dishes. How did you make yours? I see a lot of different recipes.

Comment

It was in marks quick and easy meals cookbook.. mix garlic with full fat yogurt and spread on plate.. poach egg in water/vinegar.. set on top of yogurt.. sautee butter w/ parsley flakes, red pepper flakes and paprika till lightly brown and pour over eggs.. OMG!
      Female 5'5", Feb. 29, 2012 SW 208, GW 160
      My journal...
      http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum...tml#post734883

Comment

Working...
      X