banana pancakes with cinnamon whipped cream

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• banana pancakes with cinnamon whipped cream

I just made these and they were AMAZING. Serves 2.

The Pancake Mix:

1/2 cup almond meal

2 eggs

1 tbsp Heavy Cream

1 small overripe banana

mix all ingredients, pour onto buttered hot skillet. cook approx 1-2 mins and flip and cook for 30 seconds.

Take an additional tbsp of heavy cream and add 1 tsp of cinnamon. Whip in a small bowl and top onto pancakes.

Per serving:

Cals: 353

Fat:25g

Carbs:19.5g

Protien:13.5

Enjoy

Natural Selection: http://ichoosenaturalselection.wordpress.com

sounds delicious! i'll have to try these for my kids tomorrow morning.

Comment

Thanks for sharing! And what she said ^

Comment

WANT!

Comment

Thanks guys! It really made my day. I wish i had a maple tree so I could get some raw maple syrup with it! These might require a trip to Canada lol

Natural Selection: http://ichoosenaturalselection.wordpress.com

Comment

Cool glad i logged in before breakfast as i just made this; Super yummee, only had half a banana but that was fine. I need transportable breakfasts too so this will come in handy. thanks

Comment

Sounds yummy. I'm going to make these for my family, too!!!! Thanks for sharing.

Sooze

Comment

Ah, access to maple syrup is one great thing about living in Canada. It's in pretty much every store around here. Although, I haven't had it in about a year.

BTW...that recipe sounds awesome!

I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

OH. MY. GAAAAWWWWWSH.

I absolutely have to try this recipe, it looks so good.

BTW, "access to maple syrup is one great thing about living in Canada...although I haven't had it in about a year."

......LMFAO! Yeah, it sounds like it would really make-or-break you. That once-in-a-three-year treat is the best part about living in Canada!

just teasing, and nothing against Canada, just thought your post was funny. Congrats on the fellow who won the moguls gold, what an inspiring story!

Comment

Made these for breakfast! So good! Thanks!!
                    ~Danielle~

Comment

Originally posted by Athena View Post
                      Thanks guys! It really made my day. I wish i had a maple tree so I could get some raw maple syrup with it! These might require a trip to Canada lol
                      RAW maple syrup is impossible. maple sap is thin and watery when it comes from the tree and must be cooked down to become a thick syrup.

Comment

Made these on the weekend, had problems flipping these badboys but were damn tasty!
                        Starting weight: 104.5 kg / 230 lbs (29th July 2011)
                        100.5kg / 221 lbs (5th August 2011)
                        Currently: 99.2kg / 218.6 lbs (23rd September 2011)

Twitter: @jon404

Comment

That sounds really good. A great side dish to 6 eggs. I wonder how this would work with coconut flour? I try to avoid nuts. I'd rather eat legumes than nuts for a ton of reasons.
                          Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

Comment

Sound good however with dairy and egg excluded for our diets due to my daughters allergies I think I would have to sub too much of the recipe.

Comment

Working...
                            X