No announcement yet.

Breakfast Ideas (No eggs!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This sounds awesome and I *love* chicken curry. One question: do you use bone-in breasts or boneless? or does it not really matter?

Thanks!
    Re-focusing on the Primal Lifestyle in 2012!

Starting: 221.0lb, 29.5% BF (1/9/2012)
    Latest: 208.9, 26.1% BF (3/19/2012)

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread35679.html

Comment

eat what you want for breakfast. Have a burger, a steak or some salmon. Then you can eat breakfast for dinner! woohoo
      A change in perspective is worth 80 IQ points - Alan Kay

Comment

How about chicken and apple sausages with apple slices fried in butter with cinnamon?

_-J o u r n a l_--------- ---- ---- --- --- -- -- -

Comment

When I ate breakfast regularly, I usually just finished off leftovers from the previous night's dinner...
          Making adventure out of this thing called life

Comment

Thanks everyone! I seem to be doing better since I started fasting through breakfast & having an early lunch. Oddly, this has helped cut down my snacking as well.

Comment

A quick and easy one that I like is what I call the breakfast bowl (I can't claim it as mine. Kyle Korver of the Chicago Bulls came up with the recipe - or his nutritionist did). Throw in 1/4 cup cooked sweet potatoes (or less if you don't want the carbs in the morning), 1/4 cup ground beef, 2 strips bacon, sausage and avocado into a bowl. I mix it all together but you can just as easily keep it layered. I had it this morning after cooking all ingredients last night. Quick, easy, filling and no eggs.

Comment

Originally posted by ijmatthews View Post
                A quick and easy one that I like is what I call the breakfast bowl (I can't claim it as mine. Kyle Korver of the Chicago Bulls came up with the recipe - or his nutritionist did). Throw in 1/4 cup cooked sweet potatoes (or less if you don't want the carbs in the morning), 1/4 cup ground beef, 2 strips bacon, sausage and avocado into a bowl. I mix it all together but you can just as easily keep it layered. I had it this morning after cooking all ingredients last night. Quick, easy, filling and no eggs.
                I know what I'm making tomorrow morning

Comment

MMM! that sounds so good...if only the boyf liked sweet potatoes >_<

My Journal in Paleo Eating

Comment

One of my favorites right now is beefe liver cut into pieces panfried with swiss chard and mushrooms. Good with a little onion, too. Good with a little sweet potato, too.
                    Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

I can't do the potatoes w/o feeling awful ::sobs:: but I bet that breakfast bowl would be delicious with any leftover veggies from the night before!

Comment

Working...
                      X