• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've been wanting to try this for a while

Irish Kidney Soup | Paleo Diet Lifestyle

Comment

Originally posted by jaye View Post
      Diana - We are finally getting around to eating the Kidney marsala. It is simmering on the stove as I type. The flavor is awesome. Thanks again!
      Most welcome! I hope you enjoyed it!

Comment

reading this thread makes me want to hurl. Why would you willingly eat a goats balls?
        Finally started starting the diet - 5/8/12.

Comment

Love the title of the book mentioned in the article "Cooking With Balls"
          -Chuck

Comment

I'd eat testicles without a second thought. In fact I will mention it to my Moroccan butcher some time. Testique du Beuf? We lack a common language, but I think I can get the point across with gestures. Rindernüsse? الثور حقويه

I did eat beef kidney tonight, and very nice it was too. I cut it up into pieces and pan fried it in dripping. Very tasty and the leftovers will do for breakfast tomorrow. I have learned the hard way to always eat them as soon as possible after purchase.

I would probably eat bull's testicles whole, pan fried in lard. I probably wouldn't chop them first, partly as part of the appeal would be their wholeness when you ate them.

Comment

Red palm oil seems to complement kidneys in a curry
              Four years Primal with influences from Jaminet & Shanahan and a focus on being anti-inflammatory. Using Primal to treat CVD and prevent stents from blocking free of drugs.

Eat creatures nose-to-tail (animal, fowl, fish, crustacea, molluscs), a large variety of vegetables (raw, cooked and fermented, including safe starches), dairy (cheese & yoghurt), occasional fruit, cocoa, turmeric & red wine

Comment

Originally posted by Diana Renata View Post
                Most welcome! I hope you enjoyed it!
                Yes! It was sooo good! My husband, who is not naturally inclined to eat organs, really liked it (and now tells people he likes to eat kidney! .

Comment

Originally posted by SimplyComplex85 View Post
                  reading this thread makes me want to hurl. Why would you willingly eat a goats balls?
                  1) I respect the animal I killed and do not want to waste any part of their body.

2) Organs are full of nutrition that is not found in muscle meat.

3) They were tasty

Comment

Originally posted by SimplyComplex85 View Post
                    1) They taste GREAT!

2) They're extremely good for you.
                    The Nutrition Of Animal Testicles

3) Waste not, want not.

Comment

Working...
                    X