If you are looking for a satisfying side to your eggs and veggies in the morning, skip the bacon and make some muffins (not that there's anything wrong with bacon, mind you). Chocolate Spice Muffins or Chocolate Spice Bread is simply amazing slathered in ghee with a little salt added alongside your protein and veggies. Trust me, you will not be disappointed. Enjoy! ~Vanessa
Chocolate Spice Bread
Recipe by Healthy Living How To
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Makes: 1 mini-loaf
- 1/4 c. Bob’s Red Mill Organic High Fiber Coconut Flour
- 1/4 c. Bob’s Red Mill Organic Golden Flaxseed Meal
- 1 tsp. Rumford, Aluminum-Free, Gluten-Free, Non-GMO Baking Powder
- 2 Pinches Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. NOW Guar Gum Powder
- 1/4 tsp. Ground Cloves
- 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp. Hershey's Special Dark Cocoa Powder
- 1/8 tsp. NuNaturals Pure White Stevia Extract Powder
- 1/2 c. Strong Cold Coffee
- 2 Large Organic Cage-Free Eggs
- 1 Tbsp. Ghee, Unsalted Butter OR Coconut Oil, Melted
- 4 drops Boyajian Pure Lemon Oil
- 4 drops Boyajian Pure Orange Oil
1. In mixing bowl, sift together all dry ingredients.
2. In another bowl, mix together wet ingredients.
3. Add wet to dry and mix until well incorporated.
4. Spray mini-loaf pan generously with non-stick cooking spray and fill with batter.
6. Bake at 350 º F for 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
This recipe can be modified to make Primal Chocolate Spice Muffins as well.