Primal Apps for Holiday parties

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primal Apps for Holiday parties

We are hosting several Christmas parties this season and I would love to change things up a bit from years past. Can anyopne offer up some really great primal appetizers that we could manage to prepare in between karate lessons, church meetings, scouts, all while holding a baby??? In other words: tasty and EASY!!!

I say make an antipasto platter...everyone loves them... or go to an Italian market and buy one (super fast and easy haha)

Bacon wrapped... well anything scallops is my fav.

Comment

yeah, I just thought if antipasto platter myself. Thanks. You are right, buying one may be the way to go.

I am going to do bacon wrapped sausage.

Any other thoughts???

Comment

Oops, I meant bacon wrapped dates. I have sausage on the brain...

Comment

Shrimp is always good. Making your own seafood sauce isn't too hard. You could do shot glasses of soup to help warm people up when they first come in. Cheese and pate could work if you found a good cracker substitute. Prosciutto wrapped around asparagus spears or dates is also nice

Comment

Originally posted by etsmom View Post
            Oops, I meant bacon wrapped dates. I have sausage on the brain...
            A friend of mine did that with some goat cheese inside the dates. Very yummy. Prosciutto-wrapped melon is a classic. A crudite plate with home-made dips could be good.

JuliaB - I want to go to one of your parties! That all sounds delicious.

Comment

I did the bacon wrapped dates this weekend, along with bacon wrapped water chestnuts. They were gone in a hurry.

Comment

Working...
              X