Cheeseburger Bacon Roll
Recipe by Healthy Living How To
Printable Recipe (visit my site)
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 50-60 minutes
- 12 Slices Uncured Organic Bacon (Nitrite/Nitrate Free)
- 1 1/2 - 2lbs. Grass Fed Ground Beef
- 6 oz. Organic Cheddar Cheese (sliced or shredded, although shredded is best)
- 2 Tbsp. Penzey's Italian Sausage Seasoning (can sub with any favorite burger seasoning)
1. Follow the pictorial above (found on site) and make a 6x6 bacon weave.
2. In a bowl, mix up ground beef with 2 Tbsp. Italian sausage seasoning.
3. Make one large patty, the size of the bacon weave.
4. Cover the patty with cheese (shredded cheese works best) and then roll into a log.
5. Set the cheeseburger roll on the bacon weave at a diagonol and roll.
6. Line jelly roll pan with foil and set a baking rack in the pan. Place cheeseburger roll on rack.
7. Bake at 400°F for 50-60 minutes or until internal temp is 165°F.
8. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 minutes then slice into 1 1/2-2 inch slices.
9. Serve with a side of veggies and enjoy!