Treats without FODMAP's?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treats without FODMAP's?

Have any of you lovely people got any ideas for treats without FODMAP foods? That includes dairy, honey, coconut(oil is ok) and most fruits(I stick to berries).
    I do like sweet potatoes, parsnips and butternut squash a lot so recipes that include them would be nice as well.
    "All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."
    Paracelsus

A Primal Twin Pregnancy

Proud mother of twin girls!

I make a low sugar chocolate "jello" using Great Lakes gelatin powder, cacao powder, and raw sugar.

I also like it without the chocolate & sometime will sweeten it with a homemade low sugar blackberry jam.
    Ancestral Nutrition Coaching
    Pregnancy Nutrition Coaching
    Primal Pregnancy Nutrition Article

Comment

What on earth is a FODMAP food?

Comment

Originally posted by Dragonfly View Post
        I make a low sugar chocolate "jello" using Great Lakes gelatin powder, cacao powder, and raw sugar.

I also like it without the chocolate & sometime will sweeten it with a homemade low sugar blackberry jam.
        Interesting, I don't think I've tried anything like that before. Will have to give it a go sometime. Thanks!

Originally posted by Noctiluca View Post
        What on earth is a FODMAP food?
        Fermentable Oligo-, Di- and Mono-saccharides and Polyols
        "All things are poison, and nothing is without poison; only the dose permits something not to be poisonous."
        Paracelsus

A Primal Twin Pregnancy

Comment

cocoa powder mixed with coconut oil and chopped nuts/nut butter, set in the fridge so it's a bit firm?
          dark chocolate dipped in almond butter
          sweet potato chips
          cinnamon-roasted parsnip fries

Comment

Originally posted by HeatherJ View Post
            cocoa powder mixed with coconut oil and chopped nuts/nut butter, set in the fridge so it's a bit firm?
            dark chocolate dipped in almond butter
            sweet potato chips
            cinnamon-roasted parsnip fries
            Some good ideas there, thank you.
            Paracelsus

A Primal Twin Pregnancy

Comment

Working...
            X