• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect Cauliflower Pizza Crust

Fit Chick's Healthy Lifestyle Blog: Perfect Cauliflower Pizza Crust
    It's true. You are what you eat.
    http://fitchickskitchen.wordpress.com

Oh YAY! I was thinking about adding flax seed meal or something else to help absorb some of the moisture. Either way, it's still delicious!
    Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

I like that with almond meal. I may have to have this for lunch on the Oct 15th when my husband has to work or make one for me to take for lunch at work.
      Georgette

Comment

I like Your Lighter Side's version. It can be held in the hand and (to me) has the same texture/mouth feel as flour pizza crust. Almond meal sounds interesting though, I'll have to give it a try.
        See what I'm up to: The Primal Gardener

Comment

That one looks good too. I think I've tried it that way, but couldn't get it to hold together at all. That's why I tried it with the almond flour.
          It's true. You are what you eat.
          http://fitchickskitchen.wordpress.com

Comment

The other version tends to be a bit too moist. I read the comments and followed the tips, making sure to squeeze out as much moisture as possible, flipping the crust, and it was good, but I think adding almond or flax meal will improve the texture.
            Buy house, Demolish house, Build house.

Comment

Strange, I never had problems with it holding together. It was always nice and crunchy. I did try a thicker 'crust' once and it had good texture but couldn't hold up in the hand so I went back to the regular recipe. I need to get some more cauliflower, then I'm going to try adding the almond flour. Should be yummy.
              See what I'm up to: The Primal Gardener

Comment

That one looks good too. I think I've tried it that way, but couldn't get it to hold together at all. That's why I tried it with the almond flour.

Comment

Working...
                X