No announcement yet.

Need some bacon heavy recipes.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have a link (but google should) but my husband just found the other day a recipe to weave a square of bacon slices, gently pan fry on one side, carefully flip, then as you turn off the heat, sprinkle a little cheddar in it, then roll up. Serve in slices. No clue if it's any good, but sure looked pretty
    Apryl

22lbs lost since giving up grains!

Comment

I like rendering bacon and using the fat to cook almost anything: greens, soups, stews, etc... Also bacon wrapped drumsticks, bacon wrapped oysters, bacon wrapped jalapenos; and something that I will often have for breakfast/lunch a BLT salad with avocado.

Comment

DIY Bacon Salt:

Homemade Bacon Salt | The Wannabe Chef
        It's never too late to be who you might have been. -- George Eliot

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
          epicmealtime on youtube can help you with that problem
          Win.
          Lifting Journal

Comment

Bacon-Crust Quiche. Line a pie plate with bacon (weaved.) Cook on 400 until half done, fill with quiche ingredients, return to oven until middle of quiche is set, ENJOY!

Comment

Originally posted by bionicsamm View Post
              Bacon-Crust Quiche. Line a pie plate with bacon (weaved.) Cook on 400 until half done, fill with quiche ingredients, return to oven until middle of quiche is set, ENJOY!
              Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by rrrrrick View Post
                Bacon weave a bunch of bacon plates and start serving all your meals on bacon
                lol THAT is epic!

Comment

Working...
                X