• Show
Clear All

• Sushirito

Saw on reddit, buying supplies this weekend:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-vts9B6H1P_.../sushirito.jpg

that is ridiculous and i already want one
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
      that is ridiculous and i already want one
      +1
      Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Comment

I have no idea how I would make this, but I want to try. I so want to try.

Comment

that looks huge.

Comment

I don't even like sushi and that looks yummy.
            See what I'm up to: The Primal Gardener

Comment

Originally posted by Rivvin View Post
              I have no idea how I would make this, but I want to try. I so want to try.
              I think I don't want to know how it is made. I just want one. LOL
              Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Comment

i assume it's just like making normal sushi.

you take your nori, and you might wet it (depends upon the nori), and then you take your rice, and you spread it on your nori. then you take your filling and put it in a line on one edge, and then you roll it.

shouldn't be that hard to make a big one vs a normal sized sushi.

Comment

Originally posted by rayout View Post
                  Saw on reddit, buying supplies this weekend:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-vts9B6H1P_.../sushirito.jpg
                  Nom!

Comment

Working...
                  X