chicken cordon bleu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chicken cordon bleu

Does anybody know a good recipe for chicken cordon bleu and good Primal Breading to add on top?

this looks pretty good: Chicken*Cordon*Bleu | Purely Primal

they use a mixture of almond & coconut flours for breading. good luck!
    And forget not that the earth delights to feel your bare feet and the wind longs to play with your hair
    Kahlil Gibran

http://simplesunshine.wordpress.com

Comment

The recipe above is similar to how I make it, except I use just almond flour (because it's cheaper) and the seasonings I add to the breading are rosemary and flaxseed. Plus I don't dip the meat roll in eggs because the flour and EVOO is good enough for binding. And I've never tried putting in mushrooms, but it sounds yummy--something I want to try now.
      I'm retraining and strengthening my taste buds, one primal meal at a time.

Comment

Thanks for the Feed back

Comment

I do pretty much the Purely Primal version, only I only use the coconut flour and brown in butter before putting in the oven. Lovely flavor!
          WWW.SUGARAHOLICS.COM

I was a sugarbaby; meaning since I was born I was given lots of sugar, and ate lots of processed foods, especially sweets until I was into my thirties. Most people in the west were/are sugarbabies.

“How does today’s youngster educate his sense of taste? By submerging it in a sea of sugar from the time he gets up to the time he goes to bed.” W. Root and Richard DeRochemont, Eating in America (1976)

Comment

After trying it on pork chops I use smashed pork rinds. Delicious! I like to mix in some very dry Parmesan cheese and spices.

Comment

Working...
            X