Easy Snack

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Easy Snack

This snack requires now cooking. I just recent;y found the unsweetened baking chocolate circles at trader joes. For those of you with a chocolate addiction, like me, this is perfect. It essentially a 100% chocolate bar in a little snack sized form. And the great thing is that it's only $2, where, recently, I've been spending several dollars per bar and overdoing it on a chocolate bar with sugar, albeit a small amount, in it. I'm sure they'd be really good melted over fruit or mixed with some toasted coconut or in yogurt (if you do dairy). Just though I'd share.

I saw those in TJ's last time i was there. I will definately try them now! I didnt realize they were 100% chocolate. mmm melted over toasted coconut, that sounds deeeeeee-lish!

Comment

they are really good! VERY STRONG, but they get the chocolate kick to your mouth and tummy!
      Some quick and easy snacks I love include sliced jicama with chili powder sprinkled on top! so yummy and crunchy! Very refreshing!
      And another is tuna mixed with half and avocado. I always add a lil red pepper or fresh ground black pepper.
      If you want sweet or chocolaty, a sliced apple with some almond butter mixed with a bit of 100% cocoa powder (more chocolateyness, yum)
      And probably the best snack I've made are cold beef slices wrapped around avocado, spinach and red onion! o man, beefy heaven
      Last edited by Charity; 05-19-2011, 09:11 PM.

Comment

Hello,
        It is possible? United States is called the "chemistry" country, because every athletes can find different kinds of protein, amino and other good for body compounds. Do you know, where I can find this chocolate in Europe?

Aaron,

Comment

Working...
        X