Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gravy Recipes

Hello;
    Does anyone have a primal gravy recipe they care to share?

Thanks, Melly.

The gravy I made for Loco Moco was beef drippings from frying patties then browning tapioca starch till you get a dark golden color then add water and seasonings. Very easy and tasty.
    http://kitoikitchen.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by kitoi View Post

The gravy I made for Loco Moco was beef drippings from frying patties then browning tapioca starch till you get a dark golden color then add water and seasonings. Very easy and tasty.
      Oh that looks divine! What's on top of the beef?
      My food blog, with many PB-friendly recipes

Comment

I think those are poached eggs

Comment

Originally posted by Ajax View Post
          Oh that looks divine! What's on top of the beef?
          It's a poached egg on top.

Loco Moco is a Hawaiian Dish Loco moco - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
          Traditional recipes put the patties and egg and gravy over rice.
          My name is Matt and I am a Beef Jerky Wizard.
          www.greenlightjerky.com

Comment

Last night we had chicken with gravy. The gravy was some chopped onions and mushrooms cooked in the fat left in the pan from cooking the chicken and some bacon grease. When it was done, I poured in some heavy cream and stirred it for a minute. I really just eyeballed everything so I can't give amounts.

It's not dairy free obviously, but it was grain free and my husband literally rolled his eyes back when he ate it (I managed to give myself food poisoning yesterday and wasn't up to eating yet, so I didn't get any - phooey).

Comment

Working...
            X