Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ChocoTaco369's Personal Food Porn Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts



  • 1.1 pounds of wild coho salmon with fries. There are few things in this world better I tell you. I could eat this practically every night. It's amazing how easy it is to pack in all that food.
    Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

    Comment


    • This did not advice my accepted ache! Off to eat some buzz beef! Nice photos Choco!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by ChocoTaco369 View Post
        1.1 pounds of wild coho salmon with fries. There are few things in this world better I tell you. I could eat this practically every night. It's amazing how easy it is to pack in all that food.
        Wild Salmon is pretty much the greatest protein source EVER(at least for my tastes). So much flavor and so much nutritional goodness. Shame that the season's almost over now and soon it'll be back to other, less-awesome seafood choices.

        Comment


        • Last night's dinner:



          On the bottom is a zucchini "pancake" - a grated zucchini mixed with flax meal and egg, fried in olive oil. On top of that are 4 meatballs made with 85% ground beef topped with tomato gravy, romano cheese and sauteed cherry peppers. It was good, but not enough food. I could have used another 2 plates.
          Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

          Comment


          • When you say 85% ground beef, what is the other 15%?

            Looks good btw, and also small :P.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by MvEssen View Post
              When you say 85% ground beef, what is the other 15%?
              At least in the U.S., ground beef and ground meat in general is specified at Lean%/Fat%. So it's 85% lean muscle meat and 15% fat. All meat.

              And I agree, that does look good. I've been craving some hash-type food. Zucchini pancake might work well.
              Last edited by yodiewan; 09-08-2011, 07:52 AM.

              Comment


              • Ah thanks, I've seen it in more posts and couldn't figure!

                Comment


                • Pretty simple stuff.

                  Comment


                  • I ate a lot today.

                    Dinner:



                    3 turkey burgers (12.6 oz of ground turkey), 540g of fries, a kosher dill pickle and hot sauce for dipping. This came right after a big protein shake.

                    Then, dessert followed 30 mins later.



                    4 coconut flour zucchini muffins and 200g of 2% cottage cheese topped with chocolate syrup, cinnamon, stevia and some vanilla extract. GOOOOOD stuff.

                    What's amazing is all that food WITH the protein shake came out to only around 1,600 calories. Haha.
                    Don't put your trust in anyone on this forum, including me. You are the key to your own success.

                    Comment


                    • That cottage cheese abomination looks gat damn delicious

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by rrrrrick View Post
                        That cottage cheese abomination looks gat damn delicious
                        Indeed it does. I love cottage cheese. Mixed with fruit and cinnamon, or salt+pepper+tomatoes, it's all good.

                        Those zucchini muffins also looks pretty good. Care to post yet another recipe?

                        Nevermind, I see you posted the recipe on your Carb Refeed thread. Might have to get some more coconut flour and give it a shot.
                        Last edited by yodiewan; 09-09-2011, 05:04 AM.

                        Comment


                        • Yes those muffins look fab I would love the recipe to?
                          http://www.marksdailyapple.com/forum/thread45312.html[SIGPIC]

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by sarahz View Post
                            Yes those muffins look fab I would love the recipe to?
                            Agree! Recipe please

                            Comment


                            • Ahhh you're killing me! This all looks SO DELICIOUS and I'm starving!
                              Fab food!

                              Comment


                              • Bump!

                                This thread is excellent. Thank you Chaco Taco!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X