No announcement yet.

Coconut Oil, Flour & Butter - UK Stockists

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's Wholefoods in london that stock it and planet organic also.
    Try online company called red32 they stock loads of primal store cupboard essentials nuts seeds etc

Comment

I buy my coconut oil from here: Buy Coconut Oil - Organic Virgin Coconut Oil in UK - Coconoil - the more you buy, the cheaper it gets.

The organic virgin coconut oil is fantastic. It's produced in Sri Lanka - the guy who started the firm was there helping the country to recover from the tsunami so it's a great fair trade product too.

Comment

slight change of subject.what brand of coconut cream and milk do people get?
        all the ones i find have various crap and additives in there.the nutri centre used to stock one that was 100% coconut but that changed about two years ago to containing various other stuff that i don't particularly want.

cheers,

ed.

Comment

Goodness Direct - Online Health and Special Diet Food Store are excellent.

I've also found coconut oil and flour etc are available with ocado, if you use them for a food delivery. Ocado also stock Laverstoke farm grass fed meat.

Comment

Originally posted by Ryancarter1986 View Post
            There's Wholefoods in london that stock it and planet organic also.
            Try online company called red32 they stock loads of primal store cupboard essentials nuts seeds etc
            Do you have a link as can't find it online.
            April 2012--- 9st 7lbs
            October 2012-----8st 4lbs.
            Now maintaining.

Comment

I get biona from here Virgin Coconut Oil, Organic 800g (Biona) - HealthySupplies.co.uk. Buy Online.
              Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

it's red23.

Organic Food UK

Comment

That is where I get mine from.I also get my almond flour from there as well.I'm always on the lookout for better deals
                  April 2012--- 9st 7lbs
                  October 2012-----8st 4lbs.
                  Now maintaining.

Comment

Originally posted by cavegirl13 View Post
                    Do you have a link as can't find it online.
                    it's red 23.
                    i tried posting a link but it hasn't appeared yet as it needs to be approved.

Comment

Heres Red 23's website. Organic Food UK
                      Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                      X