X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anchovy Ceviche

I posted a tasty recipe!

http://tarablogsabouteverything.blog...y-ceviche.html

Life on Earth may be punishing, but it includes an annual free trip around the sun!

That looks really good!

Comment

Thank you sir! I hope some peeps see it, its super tasty and healthy AND primal! Win-win-win?

Life on Earth may be punishing, but it includes an annual free trip around the sun!

Comment

I love anchovies. I wish I was better about cleaning fish and preparing certain types of meat haha.

Comment

Yeah, thats only like the fourth time Ive had untinned ones. Its like a secret b/c no 24 year old I know eats anchovies and sardines and kippers. Mmmmm.

Comment

PS Just dive into the guts. If you think about it then its yuck, but if you mean business...

Comment

I don't even think I've seen the fresh ones anywhere before. I'm sure I could find them though.

Comment

Just call one of your nicer local markets. The one I go to has them fresh seasonally, but can get them frozen anytime.

Comment

Working...
                X