3 Ingredient Paleo Sweet Potato "Pie"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Ingredient Paleo Sweet Potato "Pie"

For those of you that like sweet potatoes, this is a super easy recipe that is nice to have hanging out in the fridge, especially for pre/post workout.

3 Ingredient Paleo Sweet Potato “Pie” «
    For lots of tasty recipes, check out my blog -http://lifeasadreger.wordpress.com/

I make something similar, but I use coconut milk, canned sweet potato puree (to save time), four eggs, and a pumpkin pie spice blend I make in batches. It's delicious and awesome for workout days.
    “If I didn't define myself for myself, I would be crunched into other people's fantasies for me and eaten alive.” --Audre Lorde

Owly's Journal

Comment

I just clicked the link to your site, OMGoodness! You have some amazing recipes, so imaginative! I love to cook, so I have it bookmarked and I'm pretty sure I will want to try just about everything. Thanks!
      My Primal Journal with lots of food pr0n

Comment

Supersellen, your recipe sounds delicious! Thanks for posting!

Originally posted by Owly View Post
        I make something similar, but I use coconut milk, canned sweet potato puree (to save time), four eggs, and a pumpkin pie spice blend I make in batches. It's delicious and awesome for workout days.
        Owly, yours sounds really incredible too! Could you please share the recipe? Thanks!

Comment

Working...
        X