Ok...here goes. This was a pretty quick and dirty treat for me and I really enjoyed it...hopefully you will too!
- 1 egg
- 1 tbls coconut flour
- 3 tbls unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 1.5 tbls cocoa camino dark drinking chocolate (this is kinda like a dark hot chocolate). If you don't have this I guess you could always use a tablspoon of cocoa and a bit more sweetener.
- 1/2 tbls oil - your choice
- mix all ingredients in a bowl/dish/whatever. I put mine in a french onion soup bowl and it worked out smashingly.
- nuke for 1 minute. You could probably put this in the oven but I wanted something quick!
I think next time I'll put a tablespoon of chopped walnuts in there.