Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Sandwich is Back, and He's Pretty Pissed Off. Primal 5 Minute Sandwich Time!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ilikesubtitles View Post
    Is this yet ANOTHER sexist comment coming from IniQuity? Low, dude.
    I figured he was referring to the size of one's girth...broad as in eat carbs get fat.

(Wo)Men are disturbed not by things, but by the view which they take of them - Epictetus

Comment

Originally posted by ilikesubtitles View Post
      Is this yet ANOTHER sexist comment coming from IniQuity? Low, dude.
      I take offense to this. I have a mother and a sister that I love and respect, along with a girlfriend and countless female relatives and friends for whom I have the utmost respect for. I said that in direct response to Rivvin’s tongue in cheek approach to this thread (which, by the way, I love as it’s my type of humor) and it was in no way meant to be a jab at women. I would like to see what other sexist comments I’ve made on this board but I can guarantee you that the positive comments towards all the great women on this board I’ve made would far outweigh any sexist comment you could scrounge up. In fact, go find the VIDEO I made for the “worldwide pull up challenge” started for and by women to achieve their first pull up. Then come back and call me sexist.

If you didn’t get the humor, I fully understand, and we can call it a day.
      I used to seriously post here, now I prefer to troll.

Comment

I want to see Rivvin do a primal cooking show on the Food TV Network. That would be bad ass or BA as we say it in my house.
        Georgette

Comment

Originally posted by iniQuity View Post
          I take offense to this. I have a mother and a sister that I love and respect, along with a girlfriend and countless female relatives and friends for whom I have the utmost respect for. I said that in direct response to Rivvin’s tongue in cheek approach to this thread (which, by the way, I love as it’s my type of humor) and it was in no way meant to be a jab at women. I would like to see what other sexist comments I’ve made on this board but I can guarantee you that the positive comments towards all the great women on this board I’ve made would far outweigh any sexist comment you could scrounge up. In fact, go find the VIDEO I made for the “worldwide pull up challenge” started for and by women to achieve their first pull up. Then come back and call me sexist.

If you didn’t get the humor, I fully understand, and we can call it a day.
          Iniquity, I didn't find the comment sexist. I thought it was funny.
          Georgette

Comment

Originally posted by geostump View Post
            I want to see Rivvin do a primal cooking show on the Food TV Network. That would be bad ass or BA as we say it in my house.
            I already tried my hand at making a video and let's just say it didn't get much critical acclaim. (http://www.youtube.com/user/Drachehf.../0/gS7qvLQ1eew)

Maybe I should have made a sandwich.

Comment

Originally posted by Rivvin View Post
              I already tried my hand at making a video and let's just say it didn't get much critical acclaim. (http://www.youtube.com/user/Drachehf.../0/gS7qvLQ1eew)

Maybe I should have made a sandwich.
              I'll have to check that out when I get home. Sorry you didn't get any major awards or accolades though.
              Georgette

Comment

Originally posted by geostump View Post
                I'll have to check that out when I get home. Sorry you didn't get any major awards or accolades though.
                I'm still waiting for my golden globe award

Comment

That would be more or less the equivalent of a Daytime Emmy. Unfortunately no one watches those anymore.
                  Georgette

Comment

that bread idea is really interesting, gonna give it try someday. thanks.

Comment

Coconut meal blows with this method, flax and almond meal are really the only two things I've found that work. Almond meal is actually very tasty and makes a very soft bread using this technique.
                      Try pecan meal for an " almost whole wheat " texture.

Comment

What you know about bread?!
                        Wrap it in bacon and you got yourself a primal epic meal time!

Comment

Originally posted by Adrianag View Post
                          Try pecan meal for an " almost whole wheat " texture.
                          I have over 10 pounds of already shelled pecans frozen in my deep freeze that I picked off my grandpa's farm earlier this year. Why I have not thought of this I'll never know, but I'm making cinnamon pecan bread tonight with some almond butter on top.

Jesus christ eating paleo/primal rocks.

Comment

I have over 10 pounds of already shelled pecans frozen in my deep freeze that I picked off my grandpa's farm earlier this year. Why I have not thought of this I'll never know, but I'm making cinnamon pecan bread tonight with some almond butter on top.

Jesus christ eating paleo/primal rocks.
                            Holyhell I just had a foodgasm
                            MTA: because it is rare I dont have more to say

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - my daughter Age 7

Comment

Originally posted by kiwineil View Post
                              sounds like sauerkraut redux
                              *snigger*

I'm liking the parmesan chip idea though

Comment

DAMMIT... now I'm torn... I bought cream cheese yesterday with the specific idea of doing the oopsie rolls for tonight's dinner. But this sounds WAAAY easier.

Is it a "sturdy" bread??

My specific sandwich craving for tonight is a Meatball Parm... with lots of fried onions and peppers.... greasy and drippy..... *drool*

Comment

Working...
                                X