“EPA” Eggs, Pork & Avocado

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “EPA” Eggs, Pork & Avocado

I love breakfast and I've had to rethink what it is I like for breakfast. I was a ham/sausage and eggs with toast kid of guy. So I started thinking about cold pork & hard boiled eggs. I've been getting those tasty inexpensive thin boneless pork medallions at the market.
    When I cook them, I cook a few extra and chill them in the fridge. The is the first recipe I came up with is "EPA" and is super simple and super tasty. And I simply ditched the toast. And although its breakfast for me it could be a great lunch/brunch or dinner item. Bon Appétit ~zenamerican

“EPA” Eggs, Pork & Avocado
    Leftover chilled piece of boneless pork, half avocado & one hard boiled egg.
    Dice Pork, Avocado & Egg - stack on plate and add a pinch of paprika.
    Attached Files

Sounds good.
    Ancestral Health Info

I design websites and blogs for a living. If you would like a blog or website designed by someone who understands Primal, see my web page.

Primal Blueprint Explorer My blog for people who are not into the Grok thing. Since starting the blog, I have moved close to being Archevore instead of Primal. But Mark's Daily Apple is still the best source of information about living an ancestral lifestyle.

Comment

Yum. I have some leftover pork loin roast that I cooked in the crock pot. This would be so easy to take to work, to have for lunch.

Comment

Working...
      X