Perfect Primal Pizza Crust

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect Primal Pizza Crust

Has anyone else tried the Perfect Primal Pizza Crust recipe posted on the latest recipe roundup? I just made it and holy freaking cow it is amazing. I regret that I put toppings on it because it is so unbelievably delicious on its own! I'm thinking of just making it into side-dish fritters next time or something.

WOW.

What's the link, please?

Comment

The one with eggplant?
      I made it we loved it!!

Comment

Queen,
        Here is the link,
        http://www.marksdailyapple.com/prima...-primal-pizza/

Best to all,
        Grizz

Comment

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/the-p...-crust-recipe/

Comment

Thanks for letting us know, I've been planning all week to make that for dinner tonight! Now I'm extra excited. =]
            "mayness, you need to have a siggy line that says "Paleo Information Desk" or something!" -FMN <3

I'm blogging again, at least a little bit.

Comment

hrm... maybe dinner tonight will have to be pizza and see how this goes...
              sigpic

Comment

I tried the first one as I didn't have any eggplant... I wasn't too impressed, don't like my pizza to taste like coconut. The eggplant one looks delicious, have to make that soon, after I go grocery shopping.

Comment

What could i use instead of the cheese as a binder? Just more eggs?
                  Family Living Simple blog

Facebook

Twitter @Famlivingsimple

Comment

Originally posted by K.ROB View Post
                    What could i use instead of the cheese as a binder? Just more eggs?
                    I would use more egg whites to avoid the eggyness.

Comment

The eggplant one is amazing.
                      "Let food be thy medicine and medicine be thy food." -- Hippocrates

Comment

Thanks for the link, Grizz! It looks great!

Comment

Ok, the eggplant crust is fantastic! My husband even liked it... he never comments on food unless it's really good, and he said "that pizza is really pretty tasty!" which is a huge compliment, lol.

I made a double batch, cooked one big pizza for dinner, and cooked the other half into two mini crusts and frozen them. I hope they thaw/reheat well, that would be super convenient to have a few of them in the freezer for really quick meals.
                          "mayness, you need to have a siggy line that says "Paleo Information Desk" or something!" -FMN <3

I'm blogging again, at least a little bit.

Comment

Working...
                          X