X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primal Pizza

I just made some. And it was good!

Nananana bu bu...

(I'll type up the crust recipe at some point)

-写

Little Saiyan

Wow, that looks tasty. PLEASE share the recipe!

Comment

mighty fine looking crust... im in for the recipe

Comment

I would love the crust recipe as well! Honestly, I made son of grok's infamous crust and while my husband thought it was fine I couldn't handle it I ate the toppings instead and declared pizza might have to be in my 10%! I'm up for a recipe challenging my thoughts, though

Comment

are you just going to tease us? give us the darn recipe already ahhhhhhhhhh!
          Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you! ~Tommy Smothers

Comment

interested in recipe as well

Comment

I am told by the OP that the recipe is coming.. after the 14th. Be patient little groks!

Comment

Ahhhhhh....;-)
                Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you! ~Tommy Smothers

Comment

Since theres no recipee yet I'll add in a link to a recipee for cauliflower pizza crust:

http://www.examiner.com/low-carb-in-...h-its-wow-gold

Comment

can cheese be substituted ya think (in the crust) maybe with egg? can't really do the dairy anymore:-(

Comment

That cauliflower crust looks FANTASTIC! I mean, really. My husband and I were oogling. Putting this on next week's menu!

Comment

Originally posted by shannon View Post
                        can cheese be substituted ya think (in the crust) maybe with egg? can't really do the dairy anymore:-(
                        You could try meatza instead of the cauliflower crust (which, btw, sounds fabulous). A few weeks ago, I made a meatza using ground elk as the crust. Though I used cheese in toppings, no dairy was needed either for structure or flavor.
                        Started PB late 2008, lost 50 lbs by late 2009. Have been plateaued, but that thing may just be biting the dust: more on that later.

Comment

Originally posted by tangentrider View Post
                          You could try meatza instead of the cauliflower crust (which, btw, sounds fabulous). A few weeks ago, I made a meatza using ground elk as the crust. Though I used cheese in toppings, no dairy was needed either for structure or flavor.
                          where could i find that recipe? thanks by the way!

Comment

Originally posted by shannon View Post
                            where could i find that recipe? thanks by the way!
                            Here's a recipe for the one I made: Elk Meatza. And you are welcome.
                            Started PB late 2008, lost 50 lbs by late 2009. Have been plateaued, but that thing may just be biting the dust: more on that later.

Comment

Working...
                            X