Stupid Question about ccoffee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid Question about ccoffee

Ok, I edited this post because whipping cream seems to be just fine. sorry to waste anyones time
    Last edited by Grok and Grol; 07-31-2010, 01:36 PM. Reason: question answered

I'm not sure what the question was, but put a big tablespoon of double cream (51% milk fat min) into your coffee (and don't ruin it by adding sweeteners). Thank me later.
    A steak a day keeps the doctor away

Comment

No such thing as a stupid question
      Coffee n cream = yum

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernMonkeyGirl View Post
        No such thing as a stupid question
        Coffee n cream = yum
        +1
        Started PB late 2008, lost 50 lbs by late 2009. Have been plateaued, but that thing may just be biting the dust: more on that later.

Comment

Yes.
          Check out my blog here.

Comment

Sometimes, I put a bit of coffee in my heavy whipping cream.

Comment

i make cappuccino with half and half and heavy cream ... dusting of cacao on top ... YUM!

Where does one purchase double fat cream ... wow, that sounds delicious!!

Comment

And do try Coconut Milk in coffee!

Comment

Originally posted by prib81 View Post
                  Sometimes, I put a bit of coffee in my heavy whipping cream.
                  my favorite Saturday treat!
                  Started PB late 2008, lost 50 lbs by late 2009. Have been plateaued, but that thing may just be biting the dust: more on that later.

Comment

Originally posted by Acmebike View Post
                    And do try Coconut Milk in coffee!
                    I've been adding a dab, but a couple days ago, I tried about a quarter cup in my morning mug. Dang!! The morning coconut milk "shake" has gone by the wayside.

Comment

Originally posted by netbum View Post
                      Where does one purchase double fat cream ... wow, that sounds delicious!!
                      I am lucky enough to find it at my local Farm Store that is all organic grown, produce, veggies, meats etc. They have a Double heavy cream hormone free that is SUPER thick and $8.00 a half Gallon.... worth every penny.

Comment

Working...
                      X