What is something I can add to raspberrys and blueberries

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is something I can add to raspberrys and blueberries

that would make a good dessert? Whip cream?

I put half and half on mine here at work because there isn't heavy cream available
    ad astra per aspera

Comment

Little pieces of 100% (good quality) chocolate go well. The berries act as a sweetener and the chocolate is a wonderfully dark, complex addition. You could add some cream to that if you like.

Comment

I like them all by themselves. Also good with yogurt.

Comment

I've been putting my coconut milk in the fridge and then taking out the cream to mix with berries.. it's yum

Comment

steak fat

Comment

there's whipped heaven we've been discussing on other threads (3 parts marscapone to 5 parts cream). can be flavoured with cocoa, or cinnamon, or...
              One time I let some soak in Gran Marnier & spices, topped with whipped cream. Another gal said something about soaking in tequila & then grilling...
              If you have some nuts & seeds handy, you could make a berry "crisp". Warm the berries (spiced with cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, whatever). Top with toasted crushed nuts &/or coconut. Add cream topping (or not). Bake in a clafouti. Cram them in your mouth while reading this... heehee

Comment

occasionally I take berries mixed with nuts and then 'top' with chilled coconut milk... sort of like a primal cereal... ...MmMmmgood...
                sigpic

Comment

Coconut milk + cocoa (or lindt 85%/90% squares, melted) + raspberries + refrigerate till chilled & creamy = delicious!

Comment

cinnamon and cream. I love cinnamon on berries. It reminds me of Tazo Brambleberry tea without all the sugar. Yum.

Comment

i smashed some up and mixed with half and half and cream in a freezer bag ... take out and "knead" every 30 minutes or so ... great frozen dessert that faintly resembles ice cream ...

Comment

Working...
                      X