X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bacon "Turtle" Burgers?

Behold!

The Bacon Cheese Turtle Burger!

So cute and tasty and somewhat disturbing.

Another site has a recipe and more pictures. Obviously sub some other cheese or leave it and the bun out altogether.

My kids would probably get a kick out of them for sure.
    My PB Journal
    Started June 2010

lol. I love it.

Comment

Looks like grandma already posted in another thread:Primal meals that gross people out!

Credit where credit is due...
      My PB Journal
      Started June 2010

Comment

Hahaha I remember seeing these on thisiswhyyourefat.com and thinking I'd love to try them.

Comment

That's definitely going on my "to do list." I cannot WAIT to post those pictures on facebook and see what everyone thinks. =]
          "mayness, you need to have a siggy line that says "Paleo Information Desk" or something!" -FMN <3

I'm blogging again, at least a little bit.

Comment

The whole idea of weaving bacon makes me drool.
            My PB Journal
            Started June 2010

Comment

if you want to see bacon weaving, check out the bacon explosion...that thing is what dreams are made of.
              I grok, therefore I am.

Comment

I know this is an old thread, but I found these little guys online today and really want to make them for my husband and me. Minus the bun. I showed it to my husband, who said they "look like a heart attack on a bun," so I had to chastise him for the knee-jerk, fat causes heart disease reaction. He is thoroughly schooled and apologetic

We have 21# of ground beef in the freezer right now, so these will show up on our plates sometime soon.

Comment

Working...
                X