X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Primal Blueprint Recipes on Mark's Daily Apple

Hello, everyone!

Accessing all of the recipes ever published on Mark's Daily Apple just got easier.

http://www.marksdailyapple.com/prima...print-recipes/

If you enjoy all of these recipes I'm sure you'll like the cookbook co-author Jennifer Meier and I wrote. Grab a copy today and you'll get a free poster and free S&H.

http://primalblueprint.com/products/...-Cookbook.html

Stay Primal!

Mark

Cool, I'm going to have to search under "Pork Necks".

Comment

w00t.
      sigpic

Comment

I've been meaning to order the book since it was published. Took care of that action item just now.

iherb referral code CIL457- $5 off first order

Comment

ROCKIN!!!! Woo hoo!!!
          My Before/After Pics
          Are you new here? Be sure to check these links FIRST, before reading anything on the forum! Succeed & PB 101

"I am a work in progress." -Ani DiFranco

Comment

Between this and the cookbook, I'm set!

Comment

Thank you!! I'm no longer reliant on Google Search!

Comment

Brilliant...
                Are you a college student, trying to navigate college while being Primal? Do you know any other PB college students on a tight budget? Heck, for that matter, are YOU trying to live Primal on a budget? Enroll at Primal University!

For after all what is man in nature? A nothing in relation to infinity, all in relation to nothing, a central point between nothing and all and infinitely far from understanding either.
                -- Blaise Pascal

Comment

thanks so much for this and all that you do!
                  Mama to 4, wife to my love

Comment

Some weird foods that I've never had in there, but some look like they might be somewhat delicious! I'm definitely gonna have to get the cookbook soon.
                    Ken Wyser
                    The Ultimate Climber

Comment

Time to add this to my bookmarks!
                      Find me at aToadontheRoad.com. Cheers!

Comment

wohoooooo....thanks, Mark! I just ordered the cookbook last night too.........yay!

Comment

I bought the cookbook before I even I committed to the PB all because Amazon.com suggested the two books together....LOL. Can't wait to post my picture of health soon. BTW LOVE the cookbook! The Zuchinni noodles are the best. Plus I am learning how to turn some of my favorites primal. Who knew cooking could be easy, fun and enjoyable!

Comment

thanks mark! i was wondering what kind of goodies were in there;-)
                            Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you! ~Tommy Smothers

Comment

I've been cooking out of the Primal Cookbook for two weeks now and have yet to find a recipe I didn't like! Like another user, I bought the cookbook before the actual Primal Blueprint book! My son loves the walnut brownies and the coconut pancakes! The zucchini noodles were great with spaghetti and we didn't miss the pasta at all.

I look forward to a sequel.

Comment

Working...
                              X