This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why do they all have to be on video?

You have the most fantastic recipes on this site, but I thought one of the goals was to make the Primal lifestyle easy? I dont have the time or patience to watch a video when I am trying to get dinner on the table, much less try to write down all of the instructions. Will these recipes ever be in printed form on the site?

Comment

I have a question regarding the nutrition information on the recipes. Is there a place where the breakdowns are published?

Comment

Now this will be handy
        I'm a paleo foodie, come check out my recipes: http://strangekitty.ca/

Comment

Hi There,

Some bizarre foods that I have never had in there, but some look like they might be delicious! I am definitely going to must get the cookbook soon.

Comment

thanks so much for this

Comment

Took care of that action item just now.

Comment

Woot woot!!!!! Loving all the wonderful resources available. Makes this journey so much easier. I also love these boards. Going to order now. )
                Dena

Proud Single Mom to Mackenzie

Proud Non-Smoker since 10/29/05

I believe that how you feel is very important to how you look - that healthy equals beautiful.
                Victoria Principal

Comment

I am in search of a good one recipie... I hope that I shall get helped out here... Can you share some good recipes with me.

Comment

Do you like eggs? I mixed some full fat plain greek yogurt with salsa and put it on my eggs!!!!!!!!!!! yummy.
                    Health is Wealth!

Comment

Cooked some organic italian sausage with peppers, leeks, garlic, swiss chard over spaghetti squash.
                      Health is Wealth!

Comment

nice read thanks

Comment

Hi Mark,

2 things: 1. how do I change my name on the forum and 2. You got me started on Paleo but this forum is both Paleo and Primal which have major differences. Any suggestions?

Comment

What is the detailed difference between Paleo and Prima? Thanks.

Comment

Mark: Wow, cool. Thanks for making the recipes so accessible. And thanks for this website, too; it's great and is helping me a lot. Clearly it helps a lot of people. You deserve some really good karma for making all this info available, and I hope you get it.

Comment

Delicious recipes

Wow, i was starting to get hungry just flipping through the recipes with all the tantalizing images!

Comment

Working...
                                X