Primal meals that gross people out!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primal meals that gross people out!

Whats your meal, that when you eat it others think your not right in the head?

I scramble some eggs with coconut milk and vanilla with a handful of berries...my family think im nuts!

or mackeral with hardboiled eggs and red onion mixed in..mmm

=]

Stir fried mustard greens, celery, carrot, jalapeno, beef heart, bell pepper, onion, garlic, apple, and sriracha.
    Leftover stew: fruits and veggies on their way out, leftover meat, spices.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Comment

Kidneys
      Liver
      Heart
      6 eggs + 6-10 slices of bacon
      Downing a can of coconut milk (60+g of fat)
      etc.

Most people don't eat anything else than steak, grains, potatoes,etc. Anything else than that gross them out.
      Living the hard way has never been so easy!
      My paleo website : www.primaljournal.com

Comment

For Beef heart, cow tongue, and pemmican have all grossed people that I know out.
        http://www.facebook.com/daemonized

Comment

sardines and liver. what wimps;-)
          Red meat is not bad for you. Now blue-green meat, that's bad for you! ~Tommy Smothers

Comment

For my dessert-time treat I usually take some 80% dark chocolate and put a pat of salted Kerrygold or Plugra butter on it... my girlfriend thinks it's gross, I say it's instant ganache!

Comment

Originally posted by FergalJennings View Post
              Whats your meal, that when you eat it others think your not right in the head?

I scramble some eggs with coconut milk and vanilla with a handful of berries...my family think im nuts!

or mackeral with hardboiled eggs and red onion mixed in..mmm

=]
              I simmer heavy cream and coconut with peaches and cinnamon until it turns gooey and then put it in an omelette.

Haters gonna hate, its delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Rivvin View Post
                I simmer heavy cream and coconut with peaches and cinnamon until it turns gooey and then put it in an omelette.

Haters gonna hate, its delicious.
                *drool* I'm gonna make this (without the omelet), then try it with apple pieces.
                Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
                My Latest Journal

Comment

I have a non-primal meal that grosses people out .... Steak & Kidney pie! The meat part is very primal, no added anything (the kidney is enough flavor). I'm going to experiment with the pastry to try and make it a bit more primal ... think I'll try almond flour.
                  "For animals, the entire universe has been neatly divided into things to (a) mate with, (b) eat, (c) run away from, and (d) rocks." - Terry Pratchett, Equal Rites

My Facebook (please send a message to introduce yourself though!)

Comment

Use a caulifower crust. I'm not sure of the recipe, but I know they exist. Maybe another member can point you in the right direction.
                    My Latest Journal

Comment

I shall have to experiment .... part of the reason I love steak and kidney pie is the pastry .... it's made with lard and butter and flour ....

But the cauliflower crust sounds interesting.
                      "For animals, the entire universe has been neatly divided into things to (a) mate with, (b) eat, (c) run away from, and (d) rocks." - Terry Pratchett, Equal Rites

My Facebook (please send a message to introduce yourself though!)

Comment

The morning I sat down and ate an entire pound of bacon comes to mind... as do the liquid fat bombs. People stare in horror as I pour coconut milk, whipping cream, a raw egg, vanilla extract, and a few ice cubes into my little blender. The fact that I suck that thing down in about 20 seconds doesn't help.

Comment

I keep a jar or two of lard I render myself in the fridge at all times. Sometimes I show it to people just to get there reaction. It is hillarious, you would think it was mustard gas and if I actually opened the jar we would all die instantly.

Comment

i agree with instant ganache.
                            people in france would pay good money for that.

Comment

also, i butter my steak.
                              don't judge.

Comment

Working...
                              X