Stuffed Burgers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuffed Burgers

I think I might require this for bunless burgers of primal awesomeness...

http://www.stufz.net/

Seriously, why is this tickling my fancy so much? For 9 dollars I can perfectly stuff a meat patty with bacon and avocado?

Ohhhhhhh man....

OH. YOUR. GODS!!! That just gave one hell of an idea for stuffing my burgers.
    I have these little soup tureens (hold maybe 6 oz) I can use those in the same was as the bottom of that thing, and then use a soup plate as the top placement dingus. *rubs hands together* excellent... Now to find a bigger version of that idea in my kitchen.
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, steak in one hand, chocolate in the other, yelling "Holy F***, What a Ride!"
    My Latest Journal

Comment

Wow, those look great if you throw away the bun of course. I wonder how hard it would be to make those by hand maybe a little thinner.
      http://www.facebook.com/daemonized

Comment

holy sweet jebeebus lord! i'm wondering if making two larger-than-normal sized patties, putting the stuff on one, and then the other patty on top and pinching the edges together would achieve the same effect?
        sigpic

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Comment

I need to find something in my kitchen to use to make these now. A tuna can would be kinda small, although then I could eat 2 or 3 burgers. =] Hmm...
          "mayness, you need to have a siggy line that says "Paleo Information Desk" or something!" -FMN <3

I'm blogging again, at least a little bit.

Comment

Stuffed sliders?

It seems to me any size would be very simple by hand, no? A cereal bowl would work. I sometimes roll out my ground beef and use a cereal bowl as a cookie cutter to get perfectly sized and shaped burgers. This is if the grill is getting loaded with a dozen or so. Rachel Ray always teaches to thin out the middle of a patty and thicken the edges for more even cooking and to avoid "patty bloat" while cooking. So you build one like she does, but maybe a little thinner and cap it. No need for a device. Ground meat is easily molded.

Comment

Originally posted by Grol View Post
              Stuffed sliders?

It seems to me any size would be very simple by hand, no? A cereal bowl would work. I sometimes roll out my ground beef and use a cereal bowl as a cookie cutter to get perfectly sized and shaped burgers. This is if the grill is getting loaded with a dozen or so. Rachel Ray always teaches to thin out the middle of a patty and thicken the edges for more even cooking and to avoid "patty bloat" while cooking. So you build one like she does, but maybe a little thinner and cap it. No need for a device. Ground meat is easily molded.
              'zactly what i was thinking. i am going to test this theory tonight at dinner.
              sigpic

HANDS OFF MY BACON :: my primal journal

Comment

aaahh haha this is hilarious!! "the only alternative is a PLAIN BURGER..." the guy looked so sad at his stupid plain burger!!
                i must have one of these gadgets. i want one with feta and basil and prosciutto! dear lord!
                by the way, is it just me, or do those burgers look like they're like a pound a piece!?

Comment

Working...
                X