Everyday Grain-Free Gourmet: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner by Jodi Bager

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyday Grain-Free Gourmet: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner by Jodi Bager

Can anyone tell me about this book i found on amazon?...
    Everyday Grain-Free Gourmet: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner by Jodi Bager and Jenny ....
    "Don't dream it, be it"

-Dr. Frank-N-Furter

I was given it for Christmas by a thoughtful family member. I like it. I'm not gushing slobbery in love with it, but it's nice, with decent recipes.
    Last edited by lil_earthmomma; 06-16-2010, 05:54 PM.
    The more I see the less I know for sure.
    -John Lennon

Comment

do you have the pb cookbook?
      "Don't dream it, be it"

-Dr. Frank-N-Furter

Comment

Originally posted by Chairdr View Post
        do you have the pb cookbook?
        No, but I'm hoping to get it for my birthday, I've laid down some HEAVY hints! lol

I think you will enjoy the grain free gourmet cookbook if you are stuck for ideas and need some inspiration.
        -John Lennon

Comment

I have the PB Cookbook, and it is one of the best cookbooks that I've seen and used. It is totally intuitive, the instructions are awesome, the print is great and all the dishes that we've made come out with perfection. Mark really did a great job! Can you really wait for your Birthday? :-)
          Nutty Kitchen

cook for life!

Comment

Originally posted by nuttykitchen View Post
            I have the PB Cookbook, and it is one of the best cookbooks that I've seen and used. It is totally intuitive, the instructions are awesome, the print is great and all the dishes that we've made come out with perfection. Mark really did a great job! Can you really wait for your Birthday? :-)
            Well I wish I didn't have to, but right now we're super broke. I'm talking hubby and I are walking around needing new shoes kinda broke. Things will get better over the summer and then I can treat myself to the PB cookbook!!! (we're full time university students with 2 toddlers, so money gets made in the summer to provide for us for the rest of the year.)
            -John Lennon

Comment

Working...
            X