X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you CLASH?

Title says it all.

Lol..go back to the top!
    You are what you eat, so only eat the best!

Comment

Is this a fashion thing? Like wearing orange and purple?
      Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
      5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
      Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
      TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
      bloodorchid is always right

Comment

Should I Stay or Should I Go?
        I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

Originally posted by Crabbcakes View Post
          Should I Stay or Should I Go?
          i'm "lost in the supermarket".
          As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

Comment

I don't yet have the purple hat and red shoes, but I'm getting there.
            Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

Train in Vain?

Get help.

Comment

https://youtube.com/watch?v=CaObO42bjiI

Comment

Nope, I guess I most definitely do not. But that hair-tossing blonde Fabio dude is a stitch!
                  I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

Washington Bullets, Straight to Hell, Quiet Riot, Rudy can't Fail...
                    Free your mind, and your Grok will follow!

Comment

I say yes, and saw em 3 times back in the day.
                      Free your mind, and your Grok will follow!

Comment

Originally posted by Crabbcakes View Post
                        Nope, I guess I most definitely do not. But that hair-tossing blonde Fabio dude is a stitch!
                        Yeah, its a fun little game. My boy started playing and now I'm getting addicted.

Comment

No that's the last thing I need another time wasting gotta check it everyday game on my phone. Between Dice with Buddies, Fishing Superstars and The Simpsons Tapped Out it's a surprise i get anything done......

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                          X