X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jackson-Triggs VQA Niagara Peninsula Vidal Icewine
    Achaia Clauss Mavrodaphne of Patras

Yeah, I like them sweeeeet
    I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

Blach Box of merlot

Comment

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by Jefferson1775 View Post
          Llano Sweet Red. For $6 a bottle, it tastes pretty dang good !
          I love the hill country! & our wines

I want to make wine more of a regular part of this lifestyle but it always ends up making me binge or feel bloated for a week. It's depressing :/

Comment

I'm a fan of petit syrah, so I usually drink that.

I've been enjoying a bottle of wine that a friend has been barreling in their backyard. They used some Portuguese grapes grown in California within French oak. It is one of the most delicious wines I have ever had.
            My chocolatey Primal journey

Unusual food recipes (plus chocolate) blog

Comment

Originally posted by ashley.thepie.rat View Post
              I love the hill country! & our wines

I want to make wine more of a regular part of this lifestyle but it always ends up making me binge or feel bloated for a week. It's depressing :/

Me too . I love hunting there, and it's always interesting to pass through Fredericksburg.

Well that sucks. The only wine that's ever given me problems was my buddy's bootleg pear wine. Too delicious to put the bottle down, haha.
              In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock.

This message has been intercepted by the NSA, the only branch of government that listens.

Comment

Last night Clio and Beaucastel.

Comment

I've been reading how much better red is than white, and I love anything white. Usually the cheaper the better. I recently picked up a bottle of ruby port, and let me tell you, it is delish! It's stronger, too, so I only drink half a glass instead of a full glass like I did with the white.

Comment

011.JPG

Comment

Working...
                    X