• Show
Clear All

• New scam via private MDA messages

juwan
    View Profile View Forum Posts Private Message Add as Contact

Junior Member Join Date:May 2014
    LocationAKAR SENEGAL
    Assalamu''Alaikum,
    how are you doing today i hope fine. My name is Juwan Abida it is my great pleasure to contact you after viewing your profile here which i was delighted in having communications with you so that we can know each other better i will be very happy if you can write me back through this email address.

libajuwan@gmail.com

so that i can tell you more about me,i will be waiting to hearing from you,
    always Juwan

It's rare to find someone as polite as this nice fella Juwan. What a gem.

Comment

Ah yes. Somewhere in the inter-webs they are a girl. Attractive, of course.

Comment

with piles of money to give you.
        As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

Ernest Hemingway

Comment

[QUOTE=noodletoy;1476970]with piles of money to give you.[/QUO

ALL RIGHT!!! IT TURNS OUT I AM DISTANTLY RELATED TO A NIGERIAN PRINCE. yIPPEEE!!!

Comment

and somewhere, in a dark and sad corner, sits juwan

crying silent tears as his offer of friendship is rejected
            beautiful
            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
            lol

Comment

]and somewhere, in a dark and sad corner, sits juwan

crying silent tears as his offer of friendship is rejected[/QUOTE]

Uh, hers. I saw the picture!

[QUOTE=bloodorchid;1477000
              Last edited by Terry H; 05-05-2014, 11:02 AM.

Comment

you rejected boobs

what do you have to say for yourself
                beautiful
                yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                  you rejected boobs

what do you have to say for yourself
                  Off to the booty thread i guess. Sigh!!!

Comment

I have 9 friend requests, some of which might be fake people. There's no way to get rid of them without those people knowing you have rejected their friend requests. If they are real people, I don't want to hurt their feelings. Thing is, I don't want friend requests from anybody. I can't see why it's useful on these forums at all. So there they sit. Who knows what spam lurks within them.
                    Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

[QUOTE=Terry H;1476994]
                      Originally posted by noodletoy View Post
                      with piles of money to give you.[/QUO

ALL RIGHT!!! IT TURNS OUT I AM DISTANTLY RELATED TO A NIGERIAN PRINCE. yIPPEEE!!!
                      Aren't we all??

I mind 5 different email addresses at work. Between them, I receive at least 10 of those types of emails a day. People wanting help with fund transfers, inheritance from relatives I did not even know existed, etc... Seriously, if all of those were true, I would be a billionaire by now.

Hopefully people are not falling into those scams anymore. They are so old.

Comment

Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
                        I have 9 friend requests, some of which might be fake people. There's no way to get rid of them without those people knowing you have rejected their friend requests. If they are real people, I don't want to hurt their feelings. Thing is, I don't want friend requests from anybody. I can't see why it's useful on these forums at all. So there they sit. Who knows what spam lurks within them.
                        Every one of them is from me.

Whoops. >_>;;
                        "The cling and a clang is the metal in my head when I walk. I hear a sort of, this tinging noise - cling clang. The cling clang. So many things happen while walking. The metal in my head clangs and clings as I walk - freaks my balance out. So the natural thought is just clogged up. Totally clogged up. So we need to unplug these dams, and make the the natural flow... It sort of freaks me out. We need to unplug the dams. You cannot stop the natural flow of thought with a cling and a clang..."

Comment

I get these scam emails all the time. I have an old Yahoo address that gets several daily. I generally ignore them but from time to time, I'll decide (out of boredom) to mess with these guys.

With a good bit of time working in places like Nigeria, I understand one major thing about these scammers, they are paying for computer access and/or bandwidth. In Nigeria "Business centers" are common and they pay per minute or hour for access to the internet through these computers which generally have slow connections. Or they might have a laptop with a USB modem which is usually slow.

I have done two things. I either respond back as being interested and drag them along for a few weeks (which means they await my response at the business centers costing them money) and after several weeks, I end it with a warning email that I will continue to waste their time and money if they don't take me off the list (which they always do).

Or I send a response email to their first email with interest in the body of the email and a promise of my personal information in the attachment. The attachment is nothing more than random pictures downloaded from the internet, inserted into a document until it is 8 mb or so in size. The first page has a warning to remove me from their list and a promise of further emails, with larger attachments, if they don't. They have paid money to download a large attachment that didn't realize was BS until they open it. This also has always worked.

Of if your really bored, you can play with these assholes for months like this guy: Ebola Monkey Man: Nigerian 419 Scam

There is some pretty funny stuff there.

Oh, and this old email address I have changed the name that appears on the email to Dilbert Dough, my friends call me "Dill".

"Dear Dill Dough".....

What can I say, simple things amuse simple minds....
                          Randal
                          AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
                          Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
                          http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

TG, i so had to laugh at what you just wrote. Here in NZ we have these people who ring us from microsoft or some such, telling us that we have a problem with our computer, and we need to log on.........etc.... This is where they then give us a link, which they can then access our computer, and do all sorts of illegal things !!!! Anyway we have the best fun with these people.
                            Warning - never ever go near your computer when they ring and tell you to......
                            Anyway if you have time on your hands you pretend that you are at the computer, and make all sorts of excuses why the computer wont connect easily, ie dial up !!!!!!!
                            Sometimes (while you are preparing, and then cooking dinner) you can have them on for about an hour !!!!!!
                            Primal living is all about FUN, and this is the best fUN - EVER !!!!!!
                            We have had about 30 of these phone calls this last year? Last one, i pretended i didn't know anything about computers, however I put my husband on, because he was well versed in 'puters !!!!!! DH said that he had just had a call from this guys colleague called Richard Head!!!!!!! This went right over the callers head !!!!! (Dick head!!!!!)
                            LOLO L
                            Will Gwamma go to hell for being so nasty to the innocent scammers - HELL YES !!!!!!!
                            "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                              Primal living is all about FUN, and this is the best fUN - EVER !!!!!!

We have had about 30 of these phone calls this last year?

Will Gwamma go to hell for being so nasty to the innocent scammers - HELL YES !!!!!!!
                              Love it! Speaking of phones, one of our old numbers was prone to wrong numbers all the time. After awhile, I used to get creative and answer with things like "Joes BBQ pit and crematorium" or my personal favorite, when the person ask for someone by name (for the umpteenth time), I would quietly say..."are you a friend of the family? (person named by caller) died suddenly last night". They didn't call back...

I'll be on the bus to hell with you, save me a seat Gwamma!
                              Randal
                              AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
                              Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
                              http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X