Paleo not hipster enough anymore.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paleo not hipster enough anymore.

Everybody and their Grandma's dog is Paleo now. Where did all the cool kids slip out the back door to? Where shall they convene to relish the next big small thing?
    Crohn's, doing SCD

Everybody is into the Gluten free diet these days... Thanks to Djockovic (or something like that)...
    My story, My thought....

It's all about trying to stay healthy!!!!

Comment

the next big food thing will be raw veganism evolving from outlier to mainstream

after that it will be raw carnivorism

after that it will be low saturated fat, canola oil and heart healthy whole grains
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

I was into gluten free before it was mainstream...
        http://lifemutt.blogspot.sg/ - Gaming, Food Reviews and Life in Singapore

Comment

I take pride as the king of illiterature.
          Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

I'm glad Paleo isn't hipster anymore. I can't stand the skinny jeans. It looks weird and no healthy, strong person should be able to get their legs into them anyway.
            The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
              I'm glad Paleo isn't hipster anymore. I can't stand the skinny jeans. It looks weird and no healthy, strong person should be able to get their legs into them anyway.
              No argument here. Beards though?

Comment

Paleo was hipster? I thought things like charcuterie and parkour were hipster.

You know, before I knew hipster was a word I described it to people as "those graphic designer bikers who ride Vespas."
                Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

drinking $6 pbr on tap is hipster. smoking american spirits is hipster. squeezing your teenie weenie in to your girlfriend's jeans is hipster.

eating healthy is most certainly NOT hipster

Comment

Originally posted by Mutton View Post
                    No argument here. Beards though?
                    Hey, hipsters didn't invent beards. Or flannel shirts. They invented wearing those things in an "ironic," and douchey manner. I'm all for doing things in an ironic and douchey manner, but some things, like beards, are serious business.
                    The Champagne of Beards

Comment

The paleo hipster trend never made it to my town, though GF did. It pairs better with vegetarianism which is still alive and well in my neck of the woods.

I wish the raw carnivore trend Bloodorchid mentioned would get here, then maybe I could get some decent Carpaccio.
                      Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                        Hey, hipsters didn't invent beards. Or flannel shirts. They invented wearing those things in an "ironic," and douchey manner. I'm all for doing things in an ironic and douchey manner, but some things, like beards, are serious business.
                        Beards and flannel have never gone out of fashion where I live and they are not worn ironically, though you will sometimes see them worn with hemp, clay died pants. In other fashion news from the land that time forgot, tie dye and sweat pants finally seems to be on the wane.
                        Life is death. We all take turns. It's sacred to eat during our turn and be eaten when our turn is over. RichMahogany.

Comment

I dunno; I've never met a hipster who could take me in a fight. I tend to think hipsters aren't smashing meat, weights, and combative training at the same rate I am.

Sent via lightsaber

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
                            I dunno; I've never met a hipster who could take me in a fight. I tend to think hipsters aren't smashing meat, weights, and combative training at the same rate I am.

Sent via lightsaber
                            Huhuhhuh...you said "smashing meat."

Comment

Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
                              Huhuhhuh...you said "smashing meat."
                              Dammmmmmmit.

Comment

Working...
                              X