Clubbing women over the head

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clubbing women over the head

...and dragging them back to your hut..Anyone tried this Paleo-pickup method before? pros? cons?

Last edited by dc10; 03-20-2014, 10:24 PM.

Clubbing women over the head

This isn't actually the Paleolithic period. We just eat inspired from that period.

Don't club anyone who didn't consent to role-playing paleo sex. This is not legal advice.

:P
    JOURNAL..
    @BabesWithBBQ.
    Gelatin/bone broth recipes blog.
    Professional Style Website.
    #TeamBrisket Shirts

Comment

I do like a man who can go a bit primal on me but seriously… clubbing… maybe the other way around...
      My story, My thought....

It's all about trying to stay healthy!!!!

Comment

Maybe he is just being over confident about the size of his member and naming it as a club...

New mental image. O_O
        JOURNAL..
        @BabesWithBBQ.
        Gelatin/bone broth recipes blog.
        Professional Style Website.
        #TeamBrisket Shirts

Comment

Stumbled into Primal due to food allergies, and subsequent elimination of non-primal foods.

Start Gluten-Free/Soy-Free: December 2012; start weight 158lbs, Ladies size 6
          Start Primal: March 2013, start weight 150lbs, Ladies size 6
          Current: 132lbs, Ladies size 2
          F/23/5'9"

26lbs lost since cutting the crap.

Comment

Originally posted by dc10 View Post
            ...and dragging them back to your hut..Anyone tried this Paleo-pickup method before? pros? cons?
            No comment. Tossing one clear over the footboard and onto the bed from a distance has gone over well for me though.
            The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Um, where's the evidence that this WAS a paleo pickup strategy? Primate species that perform forcible mating have an estrus period that is physically obvious to the male. Not only is a human females' fertility period irregular there are no biological flags that signal it. Therefore, males had a higher chance of reproductive success if they could convince the female to sleep with them, and only them, over an extended period. The fastest way to do that would be to be nice, act as a protector, and bring her meat on a regular basis. That's the Paleo dating strategy. I know a foot rub and a steak always works on me.

Definitely overthinking this, but I have to find some way to justify my evolutionary biology degree.
              Goal #1: Feel AWESOME
              Goal #2: Look Good Nekkid
              Goal #3: Rub Success in Stupid Doctor's Stupid Face
              Goal #4: Total World Domination...or Total Bacon Domination, whichever is easier

My Primal Journal: Shut Up You're Not My Real Doctor!

SW(3/10/14):285 lb
              CW(3/20/14):279 lb
              GW(7/23/14):220 lb (fingers crossed)

Comment

Originally posted by TQP View Post
                This isn't actually the Paleolithic period. We just eat inspired from that period.

Don't club anyone who didn't consent to role-playing paleo sex. This is not legal advice.

:P
                "role-playing" and "legal advice" did not exist in the Paleo period

Comment

Originally posted by ajaj54 View Post
                  Um, where's the evidence that this WAS a paleo pickup strategy? Primate species that perform forcible mating have an estrus period that is physically obvious to the male. Not only is a human females' fertility period irregular there are no biological flags that signal it. Therefore, males had a higher chance of reproductive success if they could convince the female to sleep with them, and only them, over an extended period. The fastest way to do that would be to be nice, act as a protector, and bring her meat on a regular basis. That's the Paleo dating strategy. I know a foot rub and a steak always works on me.

Definitely overthinking this, but I have to find some way to justify my evolutionary biology degree.
                  Your reasoning is definitely not Paleo. It was either "Grok club!" or "Grok no club"

Comment

Tossing one clear over the footboard and onto the bed from a distance has gone over well for me though
                    LOL my bed would break if we did that! i will put that req on the list for my new bed as i am needing to get one soon.

Comment

Originally posted by seaweed View Post
                      LOL my bed would break if we did that! i will put that req on the list for my new bed as i am needing to get one soon.
                      At your weight I have a hard time imagining you breaking the furniture. Not sure what they make beds out of in your country though... ;-)
                      The Champagne of Beards

Comment

Originally posted by dc10 View Post
                        No, I prefer to use a special judo throw, Utsuri-goshi, and gently throw them into a sofa or a bed! Works for me, never got any complaints…
                        "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

"Not only is a human females' fertility period irregular there are no biological flags that signal it."

Not true at all. Thin and slippery mucous, more sensitive nipples, engorged genitals, and most importantly, an increased desire for intercourse. In a somewhat healthy female not on ABC, happens about every 28 days.

Comment

well, pros: sex, female companionship

cons: tears, jail

6 of one, half a dozen of the other
                            beautiful
                            yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                            lol

Comment

At your weight I have a hard time imagining you breaking the furniture. Not sure what they make beds out of in your country though... ;-)
                              I have a rickety old four poster bed. I doubt it could handle one of the kids jumping on it LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X