X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cereal companies continue to blatantly lie about "heart healthy grains"

image.jpg

This is where we got our miseducation.

Would be nice to look at that attachment.

Comment

Lol, Zebo. You still in the anger stage? You're got to move on to acceptance, man. This anger is causing you cardiac stress!
      Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

I figure that 99.9% of all companies that advertise at a national level are lying. And, though I forgot where I read or heard it: there are about 50-thousand products in the average grocery store and only one-thousand of them are really food.

Be happy you know better. Don't hassle those who don't listen. Change what you can and don't freak out at what you can't change. But mostly, be healthy and well!
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Im only angry at spending half my life in a dentists chair because of "healthy whole wheat"......

Comment

Major food corporations lie to us to sell their products? Who'd of thunk it?

Knifegill is right. Move on....

Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
            Lol, Zebo. You still in the anger stage? You're got to move on to acceptance, man. This anger is causing you cardiac stress!
            Randal
            AKA: Texas Grok

Originally posted by texas.grok
            Facebook is to intelligence what a black hole is to light
            http://hardcoremind.com/

Comment

Yep and people in general believe that crap .... oh wait I used to believe it also .... what can be done to change it .... hmmm be rich bribe the government to back us up .....
              I know that is a bit sarcastic but I believe it is also the truth ......

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app
              Last edited by shawnee_bee; 03-19-2014, 06:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X