I am SO proud!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am SO proud!!

My 10-year-old just now got breakfast (crustless quiche I made yesterday) and it's after 1pm and she's been up for 4 hours. I'm so proud!
    She's also dropped a couple of pounds even though she's not necessarily trying to do so. She's 5'4" and weighs, now, 156.
    My hubby and kids are doing 50-100 gram primal. Just this week got the kids off the grains. It's made a huge difference for both of them!
    Melissa Fritcher - 330/252/150
    http://lessofmimi.wordpress.com
    Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.

That is really inspiring!!

Comment

Your 10 year old daughter is 5'4" and 156 pounds? Jesus, she's going to be a stud athlete if you lead her in that direction!

*this is not meant to be an insult, but she's a big girl for her age, right!?*
      I began this Primal journey on December 30th, 2009 and in that time I've lost over 125 LBS.

Comment

Originally posted by Jokaman70 View Post
        Your 10 year old daughter is 5'4" and 156 pounds? Jesus, she's going to be a stud athlete if you lead her in that direction!

*this is not meant to be an insult, but she's a big girl for her age, right!?*
        Not insulted in the slightest. Hugely proud, actually.
        Based on height predictions, my 'little' girl will top 6 feet. My father and grandfather are/were both 6'8" (I'm 5'8", hubby is 6 even). She will definitely be a force to be reckoned with. I can't think of a better way to raise them than Primal.
        Both of my kids are above 99% for height and weight for their ages, btw. My 4 year old son is just shy of 4 feet tall and 50 pounds.
        I just hope they use their power for good. lol
        Melissa Fritcher - 330/252/150
        http://lessofmimi.wordpress.com
        Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.

Comment

Right on mama! You should be proud!
          The more I see the less I know for sure.
          -John Lennon

Comment

My 10 year old daughter is about the same size. They say she is going to be over 6 feet too. It is a weird feeling when your kids out grow you.

Big high five for your little gal!
            ~Blog~

Comment

Working...
            X