You Shower too Much?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kris T View Post
    This thread has been very fascinating....I think I will give less showering a try. I love to shower and might still do that on a daily basis for now, but will use soap less often and cool down the showers. With the warmer temps, that will be easier.

I have long curly hair and have tried the no poo thing, and it just looks awful. Stringy and greasy. I know ppl say to give it time to adjust, but that is difficult to do. I will pick up some more apple cider vinegar today and try doing vinegar rinses every other day instead of shampoo every day.

Has anyone tried WEN shampoos? I have some and love it. It is expensive though, so I only use it once a week or so. Perhaps using WEN for a while and rotating with vinegar rinses will help me adjust to no poo.

Would love to get away from the chemicals of showering.
    re; wen, i think you'll get the same results using a regular conditioner for much less money

sometimes i'll just use aussie conditioner as a cleanser and my curls more or less stop being a pain in the ass
    beautiful
    yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
    lol

Comment

Haha maybe I won't. I'll try it. But I know my clothes still will!

Which leads me to a point.........how often do the people that rarely shower, wash their clothes? And regimen do they have for washing their clothes? What about their bedding?
      Last edited by guitarfan85; 02-23-2014, 12:31 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X