Primal foods to the big games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Primal foods to the big games

I know there has to be quite a few American football fans on here. So is anyone cooking up something special to eat today while watching the championship games? I (well my wife since she insists) will be making some cocoa and coconut snack balls to have while I watch my Seahawks bring down those hated Forty Winos.
    All time high weight 262 lbs
    Primal since Spring 2012
    Start PB Weight: 240 lbs ish
    Current Weight: 220lbs ish
    Goal Weight:190-200 lbs
    All on a 6ft. 1/2 inch frame.

I can't wait to meet my abs for the first time in my life. We gotta lot of catching up to do.

I love this way of eating and hope to be able to help others.

Straight grass fed beef burgers, grilled vegetables, and some thick cut bacon and avacado guacamole! Go Hawks!

Comment

Smoke pork stuffed baked tators. Home smoked pork shoulder shredded and stuffed in baked potato, covered with shredded cheese, fage total, and BBQ sauce. All of highest quality of course . The sketchiest of this will be the BBQ sauce, but hey whatever.....still no HFCS or other crazy ingredients. Oh, and some craft beer. Another 20% er

Go whoever! I'm a Steeler fan, but hey....any reason to party!

Comment

I went out for smoked baked buffalo wings and gluten removed beers. Go Broncos!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

I'm already meal planning for the Super Bowl! I think I will be making chicken tenders, deviled eggs, bacon, potato wedges, kale chips, and spiced nuts. That sounds like enough for 2 people, right?

Comment

I read that Super Bowl Sunday is the #1 avocado consumption day of the year. Reminds me that I should eat more avocados. Some sort of guacamole sounds good.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

Working...
            X