• Show
Clear All

• No Bath for 60 Years & Smokes Animal Feces

World Record: Iranian Man Goes 60 Years Without Bathing, Says

This guy is my hero.
    Crohn's, doing SCD

He sure looks the picture of good health, too... :/

Comment

Hmmm, appears to be a reincarnation of Diógenes the Cynic, I guess even the flies stays away from him...
      "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Originally posted by Knifegill View Post
        Definitely NOT mine!

Comment

Yes, but how does he keep all that dirt off the chintz divan in the parlor?
          6' 2" | Age: 42 | SW: 341 | CW: 198 | GW: 180?

“Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forwards.”
          ― Sřren Kierkegaard

Comment

I see Baldric the Dung Gatherer lives!
            I don't believe there is one correct way of eating for everybody, and I don't believe there is one correct way of eating for a person through every stage of their life

Comment

Doc and I read that yesterday and saw the picture. He's just so not right in the head. Living in a 'pit' to stay ground? Really???
              Some people just need a sympathetic pat... On the head... With a hammer.

Comment

I take it getting nookie isn't a priority for him then......
                Every time I hear the dirty word 'exercise', I wash my mouth out with chocolate.

http://primaldog.blogspot.co.uk/

Comment

That's called a homeless person.

Sent from....right behind you....
                  You are an animal on this planet and the rules of engagement are non negotiable.

Comment

He eats rotten porcupine - now that's hardcore paleo!!!
                    "It's true, you are a good woman. Then again, you may be the antichrist."

Comment

Wow that one picture of his hands and feet in the soot and ash look just like a gorilla! Certain parts of him look pretty swollen, I wonder if that is fat/muscle, or just pure badassery from all that poop he smokes.

Comment

I bet his immune system must be DOPED UP by now, considering how long he's been going on without washing off those germs. And eating rotting meat? And not getting sick? This guy's pretty hardcore.

Comment

how is he sooooo fat?
                          As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

– Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Ehhhh I feel the need of a bath now..
                            And as to why he is so fat... maybe his stomach is full of worms? Eating dead/rotting meat could definetly cause that.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

Originally posted by sendy_spina View Post
                              Ehhhh I feel the need of a bath now..
                              And as to why he is so fat... maybe his stomach is full of worms? Eating dead/rotting meat could definetly cause that.

blerg. quite possibly. have never seen a fat subsistence desert dweller before. they're always scrawny.
                              As I ate the oysters with their strong taste of the sea and their faint metallic taste that the cold white wine washed away, leaving only the sea taste and the succulent texture, and as I drank their cold liquid from each shell and washed it down with the crisp taste of the wine, I lost the empty feeling and began to be happy and to make plans.

– Ernest Hemingway

Comment

Working...
                              X