Merry Christmas everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Merry Christmas everyone

Since we over here in New Zealand celebrate everything first.............I just thought that I would pop on here to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and a safe and happy New Year. ( only 1 Hour and 5 minutes to go..........
    have the best day eveyone
    G x
    "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Merry Christmas Gwamma!
    Primal since 9/24/2010
    "Our greatest foes, and whom we must chiefly combat, are within." Miguel de Cervantes

Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
    MFP username: MDAPebbles67

Comment

Merry Christmas G and everyone else!

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone!
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

Santa has been and gone......... left an empty bottle of beer, a half eaten meringue and a hanful of chocolate wrappers !!!!!!!
          ...........very primal !!!!! NOT !!!!!!
          "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

Merry Christmas my friends <3
            Make America Great Again

Comment

LOL we made sure we had paper in the fire so we could burn santa if he tried anything and my red nose reindeer was really a red nosed deer hound! we are santa phobic around here. the kids have unwrapped all their pressies and had a great time. up at 4:30am. the downside of having xmas in the summer is it gets light way too early. i'm about to go collect them from their dads and go see the rest of the family for lunch. happy xmas everyone. may all your xmas wishes come true xx

Comment

Merry Christmas everyone. WE GOT RAIN!!! It hasn't rained much here this year in our part of the world (country NSW Australia). I hope everyone has a fantastic day. Grok on!

Comment

Merry Christmas, Gwamma!
                  I have a mantra that I have spouted for years... "If I eat right, I feel right. If I feel right, I exercise right. If I exercise right, I think right. If I think right, I eat right..." Phil-SC

Comment

Happy Festivus for the rest of us.

We will now start with the airing of grievances.

Comment

Merry Christmas

Comment

Still Christmas Eve here in California, USA for a couple more hours But Merry Christmas to all you folks in the rest of the time zones!
                        Using low lectin/nightshade free primal to control autoimmune arthritis. (And lost 50 lbs along the way )

http://www.krispin.com/lectin.html

Comment

Christmas is the best time of year. Cause I get presents.

And also cause I get to spend time with all my family.

And because it reminds me of how important they are - even if we fight a lot.
                          My interesting paleo weight loss blog

Comment

Originally posted by Dbag81 View Post
                            Merry Christmas everyone. WE GOT RAIN!!! It hasn't rained much here this year in our part of the world (country NSW Australia). I hope everyone has a fantastic day. Grok on!
                            And we got a hot sunny day! In Hobart! Small miracles

Merry Christmas Everyone

Comment

Working...
                            X