Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humans Evolved From Pigs Theory...

Human origins: Are we hybrids?

Has this been discussed here yet? He hypothesizes that humans may have evolved from a Pig-Chimpanzee hybrid.
    My Recipes are at: www.southbeachprimal.com

That's out there.

Comment

i know some people i'd believe descended from pigs...

yes! i made the first joke!
      beautiful
      yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
      lol

Comment

So a chimp banged a pig?

Comment

Fierce Hunter thinks Atlantis is real and we are pig hybrids from Atlantis or some other inane drivel. Love it.
          Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

There is a DNA-based theory that a pre-human interbred with a chimp once quite a while after the two species had separated.

Comment

Originally posted by Kegas76 View Post
              So a chimp banged a pig?
              Yeah. I would have been a female chimp mating with a male pig. Then the offspring would have mated with chimps again.
              My Recipes are at: www.southbeachprimal.com

Comment

Reminds me of that song by Loverboy...
                Crohn's, doing SCD

Comment

I believe there are some good recipes for "long-pig" in some Papua New Guinea tribal cultures.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                    i know some people i'd believe descended from pigs...

yes! i made the first joke!
                    Now you're just being mean to pigs.
                    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

I've always been intrigued by the Aquatic Ape theory. It claims we are chimps who spent a long evolutionary period being semi-aquatic (i.e. living on the seashore or in swamps, getting most of our hunter-gatherer sustenance by wading and swimming). It explains our hairlessness, breath control (eventually allowing language), and other physical differences that make us so different from the other chimps. It's a cute theory, anyway.

The Aquatic Ape Theory
                      I have great faith in fools; self-confidence, my friends call it.
                      Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Attempts to cover up this theory are clearly part of a Communist plot.

Comment

It was aliens.....

Comment

Circe and Ulysses?
                            -Ryan Mercer my blog and Genco Peptides my small biz

Comment

This is fascinating. It reminds me a little bit of the hypothesis that whales are descendants of bears (well, pre-bears) who crawled back into the water. Only much wilder.

ETA: Don't the Weston A. Price folk recommend against eating pork because pigs and humans are too closely related, or something? I always thought that was a little whacked. How crazy if they were on to something.
                              Last edited by LauraSB; 12-01-2013, 04:33 PM.
                              50yo, 5'3"
                              SW-195
                              CW-125, part calorie counting, part transition to primal
                              GW- Goals are no longer weight-related

Comment

Working...
                              X