X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Put your chocolate in the freezer.

It's moar awesomerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr nomnomnom

M.

It's also better if you just use your lips and tongue, don't use your teeth.....
    Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
    5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
    Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
    TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
    bloodorchid is always right

Comment

Not really unless it is chocolate dipped bananas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      ------
      HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

I actually don't like my chocolate in the freezer.

But melting it on your tongue is definitely more enjoyable then chewing it!

Sent from my LG-E617G using Marks Daily Apple Forum mobile app

Comment

Chocolate fondue.

With fruit and coconut chips.

Yep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          ------
          HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

Hmmm something to try...
            I'd like the idea of frozen chocolate covered fruits...
            My story, My thought....

It's all about trying to stay healthy!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MarielleGO View Post
              Hmmm something to try...
              I'd like the idea of frozen chocolate covered fruits...
              Wouldn't that be like trying to bite on a sugary ice cube? Chilled but unfrozen may work better.

Comment

I like my chocolate better at room temperature. Well, slightly warmer than my current room temp, now that winter has arrived. Like cheese, you can taste a lot more when it starts to warm up in your mouth.

Comment

The crunch is what makes it glorious.

M.

Comment

Red wine, chocolate, and good cheese - I like these not chilled. Just a personal preference.
                    "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

I've seen several cheeses saying to take them out of the fridge an hour before you need them. I prefer room temperature as well for chocolate

Sent from my GT-I9300

Comment

Originally posted by magicmerl View Post
                        It's also better if you just use your lips and tongue, don't use your teeth.....
                        Who are these people who don't use their lips and tongue to enjoy chocolate?

Comment

Originally posted by Zanna View Post
                          Who are these people who don't use their lips and tongue to enjoy chocolate?
                          Lol. I think merl was making the point of not actually chewing the chocolate with your teeth so that you taste it more fully.

Comment

Working...
                          X