Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Russia Today Declares 9/11 Was An Inside Job!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russia Today Declares 9/11 Was An Inside Job!

Part of CIA "strategy of tension"...

Russia Today Declares 9/11 Was An Inside Job! - YouTube

Not today FBI
    Make America Great Again

Comment

Go back to sleep. It wasn't an inside job, good people lost their lives that day... stop spreading BS that cheapens their lives.
      -Ryan Mercer my blog and Genco Peptides my small biz

Comment

Russia Today is a state-run puppet of the ultimate world leader in being a dishonest scumbag, Putin. Keep in mind that these are the same people that gassed Chechnyan civilians, fired tank shells at apartment highrises for no reason, and recently sent a bunch of girls to Siberia for playing punk-rock that criticized them.

The day that those statist pigs have something to tell me about 3000 of my country being murdered is a sad fucking day. Choke on a dick, RT.
        "The soul that does not attempt flight; does not notice its chains."

Comment

Yeah but they could be statist scumbag pigs and right.

There are so many things that don't add up, and all the motives are there, people just don't want to face it. Too much to psychologically handle.

Comment

Originally posted by KimchiNinja View Post

There are so many things that don't add up, and all the motives are there, people just don't want to face it. Too much to psychologically handle.
            It wasn't an inside job. People like to blab. If it was an inside job credible evidence would have come out and the domestic masterminds would be behind bars. Period. Take your tinfoil hat off.

Comment

Originally posted by ryanmercer View Post
              It wasn't an inside job. People like to blab. If it was an inside job credible evidence would have come out and the domestic masterminds would be behind bars. Period. Take your tinfoil hat off.
              How big is a jumbo jet? They stand about 5 stories high. How many stories in the pentagon? About five or six. How wide is their wing span? Up to about 50m.

How big was the hole in the side of the pentagon? Absolutely tiny. There is no way a jet hit that building,

WTC building seven also fell 8 hours after the the twin towers. The reason? Debris onslaught so they say. What about all the other buildings why didn't they fall down as a lot of them where closer to the twin towers debris onslaught than WTC7. As a funny side note WTC7 stood in the background as reporters broadcasted it's already completed downfall.

It's like the port Arthur massacre in Australia, a halfwit supposedly shot 20 people dead in about 20 seconds (from single shots, not automatic) with the gun held at the hip in a crowded (with furniture and stuff) cafe. Nobody but the best of the best secret service assassins could get a kill ratio like that in that time.

Sent from my iPhone
              A little primal gem - My Success Story
              Weight lost in 4 months - 29kg (64 lbs)

Comment

Exactly but most people are not going to wake up, accept the truth and let go of all the government brainwashing. Just be thankful that you know the truth.

Comment

Popular Mechanics did a great debunk of 9/11 truthers:

9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center - Pentagon - Flight 93 - Popular Mechanics

Truthers are seriously fucked in the head.

Comment

And about Truthers disputing the melting of steel, just north of me in Bridgeport, CT, a tanker crashed with a tank full of fuel. It melted the bridge...steel beams and all:

I-95 Crash and Aftermath - Stamford and Fairfield County - UrbanPlanet

Comment

It's pretty simple. US foreign policy interferes with Middle Eastern countries for 50 years. Some Middle Easterners get angry about this. They murder about 3000 Americans.

As far as inconsistencies in damage to the buildings, two years of studying engineering have helped to explain a lot of that.
                      In matters of style, swim with the current. In matters of principle, stand like a rock.

This message has been intercepted by the NSA, the only branch of government that listens.

Comment

Originally posted by skotcharu View Post
                        Popular Mechanics did a great debunk of 9/11 truthers:
                        "Debunking", and "Truthers", where does all this funny language come from?

Comment

"Debunking", and "Truthers", where does all this funny language come from?

From the people that debunk Truthers.

Comment

Originally posted by dilberryhoundog View Post
                            How big is a jumbo jet? They stand about 5 stories high. How many stories in the pentagon? About five or six. How wide is their wing span? Up to about 50m.

How big was the hole in the side of the pentagon? Absolutely tiny. There is no way a jet hit that building,

WTC building seven also fell 8 hours after the the twin towers. The reason? Debris onslaught so they say. What about all the other buildings why didn't they fall down as a lot of them where closer to the twin towers debris onslaught than WTC7. As a funny side note WTC7 stood in the background as reporters broadcasted it's already completed downfall.

It's like the port Arthur massacre in Australia, a halfwit supposedly shot 20 people dead in about 20 seconds (from single shots, not automatic) with the gun held at the hip in a crowded (with furniture and stuff) cafe. Nobody but the best of the best secret service assassins could get a kill ratio like that in that time.

Sent from my iPhone
                            A 757-223 hit the Pentagon, they have a tail height of 44.5ft, the Pentagon is 75ft tall with a wingspan just shy of 125ftwith a fuseleage width of 12.5ft while the hole in the exterior of the Pentagon was approximately 75ft and the punch-out hole was roughly 9ft. Yeah yea, 9ft is less than 12.5ft... you punch an aluminum can that's essentially half empty of rigid structure through limestone and see if it doesn't crumple. Thanks for playing.

Before you find some issue with the holes in the WTC, I watched them strike as far as their specs: the two aircraft that hit the WTC buildings were 767 variants, they have a tail height of 52ft and a wingspan 156ft1 inch and the fuselage has a width of 16.5ft

When the country is under an organized attack, and even news service personel are missing in action, news can report incorrect data. I've hundreds of hours of footage from dozens of news stations that were covering, when reporters that saw action in combat zones can only repeat "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god" you can't expect them to deliver 100% accurate data, especially with mass panic around them and smoke that can be seen from SPACE all around them.

Secret Service doesn't have assasins.

Seek psychiatric counseling, immediately.
                            Last edited by ryanmercer; 11-14-2013, 05:07 AM.

Comment

Interesting, I thought basically everyone knew it was the US Government.

I bet the Germans were in denial for a long time too.

Comment

Working...
                              X