Can we just have a grownups forum?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derpamix View Post
    say that you my face u little mug and see wot comes about i'll knock u in the gab so hard m8

As disturbing as that thread was(all of it), it shouldn't have been locked. Complaining about it does nothing though.
    Idk if that was disturbing. I follow your journal.... That my dear is disturbing, which I actually really love. I actually feel crazier after reading it most nights. It's like witnessing a rape. You know it's wrong but you can't stop looking. And then your never the same. Yet, you surprise me sometimes with little snippets of a compassionate person. Don't take offense I really like you, from what I read

Comment

Derp's a total sweetheart.

Comment

I've noticed... Not discrediting

Comment

Disturbing? Nah. Truthful and unfiltered? Yep.

Normal is the new weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
          ------
          HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

Maybe you are right Liftinglife, but that's because the truth and reality are quite disturbing, if you really think about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Graycat View Post
              Maybe you are right Liftinglife, but that's because the truth and reality are quite disturbing, if you really think about it.
              Yes I know, reality is quite disturbing. And weird is the new sexy

Comment

Eh, its unlikely to happen. Would be nice but forums like this are meant to appeal to the wider audience, sex discussion doesn't fit that bill.

Also last topic gave me a boner.
                http://lifemutt.blogspot.sg/ - Gaming, Food Reviews and Life in Singapore

Comment

You trying to get this one locked too?
                  beautiful
                  yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                  lol

Comment

Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
                    You trying to get this one locked too?
                    I know one thing for sure. If they create a forum where we have to act like grown-ups, bloodorchid and I won't last long. Ha ha, won't last long.
                    The Champagne of Beards

Comment

My office assistants asked me to post some interesting photos that I took of them, and I was just about to post the pictures in the sex thread before it was closed! Now, rethinking that idea, it probably was not a good idea anyway, and I would most likely have been banned both from this forum and from Imageschackt as well...
                      "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

- Schopenhauer

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                        I know one thing for sure. If they create a forum where we have to act like grown-ups, bloodorchid and I won't last long. Ha ha, won't last long.
                        long
                        beautiful
                        yeah you are

Baby if you time travel back far enough you can avoid that work because the dust won't be there. You're too pretty to be working that hard.
                        lol

Comment

Originally posted by Gorbag View Post
                          My office assistants asked me to post some interesting photos that I took of them, and I was just about to post the pictures in the sex thread before it was closed! Now, rethinking that idea, it probably was not a good idea anyway, and I would most likely have been banned both from this forum and from Imageschackt as well...
                          What's your occupation lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Perfidy View Post
                            I assumed it was the merry-go-round discussion, which for whatever reason seemed to offend the sensibilities of people? Go figure
                            I didn't really think this was offensive. I did say it reminded me of the 'creepy' Eyes Wide Shut party, but that was really just in jest. In terms of history/anthropology/sociology/etc., I think you had a good point.

Originally posted by Liftinglife View Post
                            Well I don't see a rules sticky anywhere?
                            Yeah, I think I missed the specifics on this policy too, at least I don't remember seeing it anywhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Liftinglife View Post
                              Idk if that was disturbing. I follow your journal.... That my dear is disturbing, which I actually really love. I actually feel crazier after reading it most nights. It's like witnessing a rape. You know it's wrong but you can't stop looking. And then your never the same. Yet, you surprise me sometimes with little snippets of a compassionate person. Don't take offense I really like you, from what I read
                              You're right, I am a degenerate.

Forgive me father, for I have sinned.
                              Make America Great Again

Comment

Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                                haha...thing

Comment

Working...
                                X