• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post
    no no, women like it when you wash dishes, not make sandwiches
    Scrub that pot good, it's soooo dirty.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoanieL View Post
      I feel so dirty now.
      Just the way you like it, right?

Seems primal.
      Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
      5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
      Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
      TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
      bloodorchid is always right

Comment

• Originally posted by magicmerl View Post
        Just the way you like it, right?

Seems primal.
        If you don't feel like going to Confession afterward, you might not be doing it right.
        "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

• [QUOTE=JoanieL;1351577]If you don't feel like going to Confession afterward, you might not be doing it right. [/QUOTE

Does that happen before, during or after with the bishop in the rectory?
          I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

Comment

Breathe. Move forward.

I just eat what I want...

Comment

• Originally posted by bloodorchid View Post

not enough rectory stuff
              Gwamma is not into the whole rectory thing..........TMI...... Just sayin
              "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• And even if one is into the hole... er whole rectory thing, not every bishop should necessarily be allowed entrance.
                "Right is right, even if no one is doing it; wrong is wrong, even if everyone is doing it." - St. Augustine

B*tch-lite

Who says back fat is a bad thing? Maybe on a hairy guy at the beach, but not on a crab.

Comment

And even if one is into the hole... er whole rectory thing, not every bishop should necessarily be allowed entrance.
                  Yeah but no but yeah but no............what about the knight????? (Aka horse)
                  "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                    Yeah but no but yeah but no............what about the knight????? (Aka horse)
                    I'd be more concerned with the rook.

Comment

• No way a horse is going to fit into that little rectory!

B*tch-lite

Comment

No way a horse is going to fit into that little rectory!
                        So you have to check your mate before deciding whether the knight can enter the rectory. Duly noted. How do you feel about castling?
                        The Champagne of Beards

Comment

• Originally posted by not on the rug View Post
                          good, good.. in that case... hey...how YOU doin?
                          Loll!

Read that in the Brooklyn creeper accent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          ------
                          HCLF: lean red meat, eggs, low-fat dairy, bone broth/gelatin, fruits, seafood, liver, small amount of starch (oatmeal, white rice, potatoes, carrots), small amount of saturated fat (butter/ghee/coconut/dark chocolate/cheese).

My Journal: gelatin experiments, vanity pictures, law school rants, recipe links

Food blog: GELATIN and BONE BROTH recipes

" The best things in life are free and the 2nd best are expensive!" - Coco Chanel

Comment

• Originally posted by RichMahogany View Post
                            So you have to check your mate before deciding whether the knight can enter the rectory. Duly noted. How do you feel about castling?
                            Casting as in, I had a perverse professor for Sex Ed in college who used to ask his TAs to make casts of their horses? Or casting as in, "let's see what you've got?"

Hell, I'm easy. Enough tequila and telling me my eyes are pretty and age is just a number, and even Mr. Ed gets in. LMAO

B*tch-lite

Comment

• Tequila and cliche party at Joanie's house!

Comment

• Too much tequila and you might have to watch out for a queen in the rectory.
                                I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

Comment

Working...
                                X