Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm trying to imagine such a life, and I can think of no rational justification for continuing it; can the O-less sound off about their professional life and degree of success? I am going to bet that they are more successful than average people. Ah-ha @ success
    "Ah, those endless forests, and their horror-haunted gloom! For what eternities have I wandered through them, a timid, hunted creature, starting at the least sound, frightened of my own shadow, keyed-up, ever alert and vigilant, ready on the instant to dash away in mad flight for my life. For I was the prey of all manner of fierce life that dwelt in the forest, and it was in ecstasies of fear that I fled before the hunting monsters."

Jack london, "Before Adam"

Comment

• Hold on a second here. There are women out there trying to convince their SOs to have a threesome/other stuff I don't want to mention to keep the thread clean? The hell is going here? Probably those damn skinny jeans causing testicular shrinkage.

Comment

• Originally posted by quikky View Post
        Hold on a second here. There are women out there trying to convince their SOs to have a threesome/other stuff I don't want to mention to keep the thread clean? The hell is going here? Probably those damn skinny jeans causing testicular shrinkage.
        There was no mention if the third was M or F though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kegas76 View Post
          Yeah, the second M really throws off the plumbing ratio.

Sent via F -22 Raptor

Comment

• You reminded me of that college humor video on why we should allow gay marriage ("We'll marry your women, and have the kind of threesome that SHE is into.")
            Depression Lies

Comment

I have serious doubts that sexually reserved dudes would ever even consider a MMF threesome. I think most sexually adventurous dudes would not consider it either.

Comment

• Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
                I'd actually like to hear from some men. Have any of you had partners who were NO-Os, and you managed to remedy it?
                What does NO-O mean?
                Disclaimer: I eat 'meat and vegetables' ala Primal, although I don't agree with the carb curve. I like Perfect Health Diet and WAPF Lactofermentation a lot.

Griff's cholesterol primer
                5,000 Cal Fat <> 5,000 Cal Carbs
                Winterbike: What I eat every day is what other people eat to treat themselves.
                TQP: I find for me that nutrition is much more important than what I do in the gym.
                bloodorchid is always right

Comment

• Originally posted by namelesswonder View Post
                  You reminded me of that college humor video on why we should allow gay marriage ("We'll marry your women, and have the kind of threesome that SHE is into.")
                  Hah, yeah, I remember that one.

Comment

• Originally posted by magicmerl View Post
                    What does NO-O mean?
                    Only some people can come with the answer to this one.

Comment

This was the surprising thing. YG said if I really wanted to, he would be okay with having a threesome with another guy (provided the other guy was straight and wanted nothing to do with him).

I would be happy to experiment both ways. Hopefully I'll actually be able to have an orgasm by the time it happens...
                      "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

• Originally posted by magicmerl View Post
                        What does NO-O mean?

Comment

• good grief

Make America Great Again

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Anthony View Post
                            Yeah, the second M really throws off the plumbing ratio.

Sent via F -22 Raptor
                            Yeah. There should defiantly be more fittings to pipes.
                            I find your lack of bacon disturbing.

Comment

• Originally posted by YogaBare View Post
                              This was the surprising thing. YG said if I really wanted to, he would be okay with having a threesome with another guy (provided the other guy was straight and wanted nothing to do with him).
                              O.....O......O......O YB, why the hell would you want two, isnt one at a time enough?????????
                              "never let the truth get in the way of a good story "

...small steps....

Comment

• Originally posted by NZ primal Gwamma View Post
                                O.....O......O......O YB, why the hell would you want two, isnt one at a time enough?????????
                                Only one (or two) ways to find out...
                                "I think the basic anti-aging diet is also the best diet for prevention and treatment of diabetes, scleroderma, and the various "connective tissue diseases." This would emphasize high protein, low unsaturated fats, low iron, and high antioxidant consumption, with a moderate or low starch consumption.

In practice, this means that a major part of the diet should be milk, cheese, eggs, shellfish, fruits and coconut oil, with vitamin E and salt as the safest supplements."

- Ray Peat

Comment

Working...
                                X