Being cold

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stacy15 View Post
    Hey, don't pick on us frozen Minnesotan's!
    I live in northern MN, and it is a frozen tundra more than it is not. Jan/Feb temps reach 30-40 degrees F below zero. 60 degrees is 100 degrees warmer, and damn right it feels hot! If get a sunny 60 degree day in April, I've shed the clothes and laid out to sun tan!
    Not picking on you. Same thing happens with North Carolinans who move here! Thing is, you would lose your cold tolerance after a couple years here.

Speaking of Finns, here's a strange diversion for you that is completely off-topic. Old Finnish People With Things On Their Heads: Amazing Photo Series
    Female, 5'3", 50, Max squat: 202.5lbs. Max deadlift: 225 x 3.

Comment

How much is it muscle mass too? Id like to think I've put on a good amount of muscle since last winter. This year im absolutely not feeling it, for the most part ive worn a tee shirt and jeans this winter. When its in the 20's ill take a hoodie if im outside for an extended period of time.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sbhikes View Post
        Not picking on you. Same thing happens with North Carolinans who move here! Thing is, you would lose your cold tolerance after a couple years here.

Speaking of Finns, here's a strange diversion for you that is completely off-topic. Old Finnish People With Things On Their Heads: Amazing Photo Series
        I knew you weren't picking on me

I totally agree on adjusting to your environment. Most people in this area can't stand anything over 70, and complaining it's too hot. We are lucky to get 3 months a year that temps go over 70 degrees, so it makes sense.

Comment

Working...
        X